+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: A bit of a laugh while we wait

A bit of a laugh while we wait

for actual signings.

Birmingham's CEO on the club retiring Jude Bellingham's shirt number
    He is a Birmingham boy and in 2 or 3 years time when we are in the Champions League we might want him back."

I heard on the ‘My Old Man Said’ podcast, that Blose are renaming one of their stands in honour of Judy. They’re calling it ‘The Bell End’.

Has a nice ring to it.

A few moons ago, the parent of a child who was playing at our house with my Doughter, invited herself in, I was watching Gillette Soccer Saturday and they were profiling Small Heath Alliance, at the time they were riding high in the prem 🤮 over my should this woman says " oh isn't Stephen doing a great Job" think she was on aboit old potato head "ugh" I said she replied " is it 4th place for champions league" At this point I could hold back and although I hadn't a clue who this woman was, I shouted "Get out of my House, Now"
    She went as I closed the door, I said No effing blue noses coming in here talking shlte again"
    My other half came down and said "oh I thought Ellies Mom was here"
    I just said ........."she was" 😠

Dean smith decided to sign a mushroom to play midfield. On the away game everyone noticed the mushroom wasn't in the coach. Dean smith said there isnt mushroom in the coach.

Yeah well fortunately for Villa the mushroom was returned to Chelsea

In the words of the late great Jack Charlton at his interview for the Eire managers job

Quote ….“ I told them it wasn't about the money, it was about the honour” they wrote a number on a piece of paper put the paper face down on the table & slid it over to me

I looked at the offer & said ……...“ Its not that much of a f@cking honour”

Really, surely not, the first day fixture list of the 2020/2021 season has been ‘leaked’ yet again. 😝🤪😛😜

Full ‘leaked’ 20/21 opening day

Brighton vs Sheffield United
    Chelsea vs Southampton
    Everton vs Fulham
    Leeds United vs Newcastle United
    Manchester City vs Crystal Palace
    Manchester United vs Arsenal
    Tottenham vs Aston Villa
    West Brom vs Burnley
    West Ham vs Liverpool
    Wolves vs Leicester

Leaked or made up for YT??

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)