+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: MB leaving?

Leeds already way ahead of the game with their public health safeguarding steps Alf

Well, he might be living after all. Word is he will guide us through the first season back and if he lasts the full season will be gone soon after. Club has already earmarked our next manager from a list and is monitoring the situation. I don't believe the club has a belief otherwise. As we all know the crazy owner we had and what he used to do with managers and was proven right. Well we know Mb has a habit of living clubs so that may be proven right also.
    I believe the current situation of no decent ins coming in might prove too much for him at the top flight. Say we go in as-is against Liverpool and get hampered 5-0 will things change overnight?
    I'm happy for the club to have something lined up as that shows leadership.
    Now before all you do-gooders jump on me it's only what I have heard and not my thoughts at all as I don't really care if he comes or goes as long as leeds are succesfull.

I think it was always very unlikely that MB would stay more than one more season, given his history - the club thinking of successors is no surprise and good succession planning.

However it goes this year, he did the job he was brought in for, probably wants a shot at the biggest league in the world, and will hope to bow out with a creditable season where we hold our own in mid-table or better.

Agree with that, can't see him staying longer than 1 season in the premiership, but, like you say, he done what he was brought in to do, what no one else could in 16 years, many, many tried and failed dismally, and he done it in style, no hoof ball, superb attacking football.

cant see him staying more than 1 more year, not going to sign contract, etc,etc......

a lot of negative presumptions there.

Maybe Bielsa´s Leeds will win the prem in his first season in the top flight. Presumtious also, but at least positive rather than negative bollox, all bollox just the same though.

Quote Originally Posted by asturianblanco View Post
    cant see him staying more than 1 more year, not going to sign contract, etc,etc......

a lot of negative presumptions there.

Maybe Bielsa´s Leeds will win the prem in his first season in the top flight. Presumtious also, but at least positive rather than negative bollox, all bollox just the same though.
    Bi bollox there m8 its straight from the owner's mouth.
    But with MB brain anything can happen we can struggle and he leaves or wants to prove himself and stay another season.
    Like I said no bollox but who knows with MB.

exactly, all conjecture of the highest order.

Stop panicking , he's all but signed on a rolling year contract.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)