+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: MB leaving?

MB leaving?

Just heard the reason MB hasn't signed is cause Barcelona are coming in for him and after the debacle a couple of days ago they are coming in full steam.
    My thoughts were he is holding off to see what we bring in to help him out but after reading Barcelona's intention I don't know anymore.
    I hope this is nothing as wtf are we going to do, no new top-class players, and no manager 29 days from start.
    The worry for me is why hasn't he signed yet confusing.

I've heard he's signing Messi and he's going to be the Yawkshie Messiah and lead Leeds to European glory.

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    I've heard he's signing Messi and he's going to be the Yawkshie Messiah and lead Leeds to European glory.
    Imagine the melts all over if it did happen. I can see Mb statues been smashed so on. It's just worrying if it does happen cause id to be disappointed if he goes just so close to starting of the season it will make it ever so hard to survive.
    If they truly want him the money that will flow he's way will be very tempting if managing one of the world's best teams isn't.

Well, he was washing his White VW Golf on Friday in Wetherby & looked happy at Wetherby Costa coffee cafe deliberating what length of ER's grass should be cut to for this season and has apparently calculated how many wrong VAR decisions we'll no doubt get too.

https://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co....y-cafe-2943553

MOT

Quote Originally Posted by MrsORichSenior View Post
    Well, he was washing his White VW Golf on Friday in Wetherby & looked happy at Wetherby Costa coffee cafe deliberating what length of ER's grass should be cut to for this season and has apparently calculated how many wrong VAR decisions we'll no doubt get too.

https://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co....y-cafe-2943553

MOT
    Hope you are right Mrs.O any idea why he hasn't signed so close to the start? The other thing is Barca sacked the manager after the game so it has only been a day and a bit. If they do come for him how can we match anywhere near the money that he would be offered.
    Like anything time will tell i guess.

Total bollox.....

Would appear he's agreed in principle & his Lawyer brother Rafael (who is a former foreign minister in Argentina) handles his contract negotiations and has already stated he will want a crack at the Premier League with Leeds.
    Translation of detail will be important but working conditions will be more important than money to Bielsa as in Leeds he can be the social recluse he prefers,have an imput on club policy and will work with what he's given 'within reason',IMO.

His marriage appears to be sound although his wife only visits infrequently to Leeds, he's attends local Mass regularly alongside Eddie Gray,David O'Leary & Terry Yorath who all live close by and knows Gareth Southgate well socially (who also lives close by).Bielsa's a regular visitor to nearby York studying the historic sites - so,Defo settled well in Yorkshire,is left alone,respected and part of the community for sure.

Our ex-keeper Paul Robinson who now speaks several languages who lives in York,knows him and often gives insights via the MOT forum he frequently writes contributions for which are often of interest,Oz.https://motleedsnews.com/news/telegr...-utd-in-19-20/

Once read Jack Charlton never had a contract as a Manager, values akin to Bielsa - principled,modest & intelligent.
    Would'nt want to upset him 'tho .......

MOT

Quote Originally Posted by Silentman View Post
    Total bollox.....
    .......all that needs to be said.

Totally agree btw.

Quote Originally Posted by george_kaplan View Post
    .......all that needs to be said.

Totally agree btw.
    Now I didn't even say if it was true or false I said word going around and what your thoughts were. Mrs. O has taken time to give an insight, and you life of the party blokes come in with a one-word answer how amazing is that.

Quote Originally Posted by MrsORichSenior View Post
    Would appear he's agreed in principle & his Lawyer brother Rafael (who is a former foreign minister in Argentina) handles his contract negotiations and has already stated he will want a crack at the Premier League with Leeds.
    Translation of detail will be important but working conditions will be more important than money to Bielsa as in Leeds he can be the social recluse he prefers,have an imput on club policy and will work with what he's given 'within reason',IMO.

His marriage appears to be sound although his wife only visits infrequently to Leeds, he's attends local Mass regularly alongside Eddie Gray,David O'Leary & Terry Yorath who all live close by and knows Gareth Southgate well socially (who also lives close by).Bielsa's a regular visitor to nearby York studying the historic sites - so,Defo settled well in Yorkshire,is left alone,respected and part of the community for sure.

Our ex-keeper Paul Robinson who now speaks several languages who lives in York,knows him and often gives insights via the MOT forum he frequently writes contributions for which are often of interest,Oz.https://motleedsnews.com/news/telegr...-utd-in-19-20/

Once read Jack Charlton never had a contract as a Manager, values akin to Bielsa - principled,modest & intelligent.
    Would'nt want to upset him 'tho .......

MOT
    Respected yes but wait till it goes tits ups and the locals turn on him lol.
    All the people saying bollox to leaving and I'm sure they are right the bollox word should be used more often on every player we are supposedly linked to and bollox offers made.
    Mrs O till he signs Bollox or not this rumours will be doing the rounds.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)