+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: 22-08-20

22-08-20

This is a fixture I crave to attend

This is the team I want Utd to beat more than any other

Whilst I have unresolved issues with succuo I wouldn’t mind if they or anyone else, even the sheep, won the league this year

What’s up with Shankland? If he’s staying I can’t believe he’s not fit by now?

Our squad looks better by the day, respect to all on the conveyor belt :-)

As far as i'm aware Shankland is missing because he is still injured and when Tony was on Radio Scotland last week he said there had been no bids received for him.

I would need Shedka to confirm but i am confident in saying that our record against Celtic is worse than any other club we have played in Scotland.

If we were able to attend i would of course be going but not with much hope i'm afraid,i would be over the moon with a point even if they have been idle for a fortnight.

Its just a pity they have a home game in the Champions League on Tuesday because it will get the rust out of their legs.

I

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    As far as i'm aware Shankland is missing because he is still injured and when Tony was on Radio Scotland last week he said there had been no bids received for him.

I would need Shedka to confirm but i am confident in saying that our record against Celtic is worse than any other club we have played in Scotland.

If we were able to attend i would of course be going but not with much hope i'm afraid,i would be over the moon with a point even if they have been idle for a fortnight.

Its just a pity they have a home game in the Champions League on Tuesday because it will get the rust out of their legs.

I
    Yes and no, it depends what happens on Tuesday night

I think our history here is why those victories attended stay fresh in the memory :-)

We are Dundee United. Unfortunately they are Celtic. Vast difference in resources. I hope we can make it difficult for them. Killie have shown it can be done but I think the narrow plastic pitch played a part.

Quote Originally Posted by arab777 View Post
    We are Dundee United. Unfortunately they are Celtic. Vast difference in resources. I hope we can make it difficult for them. Killie have shown it can be done but I think the narrow plastic pitch played a part.
    I didn't know Killie played on plastic too 😕

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    I didn't know Killie played on plastic too ��
    THREE plastic pitches in the top flight in Scotland, it's actually shameful.

Reynolds wasn’t keen to play on plastic pitch either due to previous injuries so maybe a change at back for that game. Have to say though both Connelly and Reynolds have been solid enough so far. 👍

Quote Originally Posted by Arabknight View Post
    Reynolds wasn’t keen to play on plastic pitch either due to previous injuries so maybe a change at back for that game. Have to say though both Connelly and Reynolds have been solid enough so far. ��
    It’s ridiculous isn’t it? Through no fault of our own, here we have a player who is out for possibly up to 6 matches of the season before a ball is even kicked.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    THREE plastic pitches in the top flight in Scotland, it's actually shameful.
    To think the Spl used to refuse entry to teams that didn't match stadium criteria too, but allow these abominations to continue to give teams an advantage. ****ing ridiculous TTT.

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    To think the Spl used to refuse entry to teams that didn't match stadium criteria too, but allow these abominations to continue to give teams an advantage. ****ing ridiculous TTT.
    It is. The English have the right idea, to play league football you need grass.

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)