+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: Covid Dons v St Johnstone roll call

Quote Originally Posted by Br0chred View Post
    Did they last 3 seconds?
    I`ve cracked it . No striker , and playing 3 central deenders and six wingers all over the park ?

Simples. We just need to convert to Barcelona tippy-tappy style of play ?

Easy !!! Champions League , here we come !!

AH,....just one drawback to this masterplan .

We`ll need tokeep the ball ,and pass to our own players........ Drat. Knew there had to be a drawback !!

For a team that tends to miss out midfield, we certainly have a lot of midfielders.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Christ!

I just watched the “highlights “ on youtube

Must be the worst attempt at editing ever.
    Yes, 28 mins of “highlights” on the BBC meant that I had to fast forward goal kicks etc which were far from memorable! 3 mins would have done the game more than justice!

Why on earth did you tell me there were extended highlights on BBC?

Why on earth did I watch them, knowing what to expect?

Why on earth are they still doing that ridiculous kneeling down thing before kick off?

Quote Originally Posted by Stavrum View Post
    Ojo not as bad as some are making out. Think he does that spoiler role well and was unlucky with his volley in the first half
    I thought that volley was horrific. Far simpler to go with the head and it would have been easier to get on target. Really poor choice from Ojo.

Why on earth are they still doing that ridiculous kneeling down thing before kick off?
    Sorry, different highlights I assume!? Yes, I agree, far too many marriage proposals!

I paid NOW tv for a 24hr pass to watch the whole Keech !! £9.99.

Pity it had the sound with it. Last 15 minutes balloonheed Collum seemed to wake up and staRT WAVING THE yELLOWS ABOUT . ( fOR VERY VERY LITTLE , i THOUGHT ) gAWD HE LOVES THE SOUND OF HIS DAMNED WHISTLE ?

When's it going to end? I thought it was just for the first game of the season maybe and that would be it over and done with. With a lot of our fragile players, it's an added injury risk we could be doing without.

Quote Originally Posted by Don Julio View Post
    In one of the recent TV interviews, or in the build up to the game, I can't remember which, there was a comment about just how much an admirer McInnes is of Ojo. So I suspect that's what's behind it. I was never part of the Anti-MacLean brigade, and I understood why he was an ever-present, but it might be that we're seeing the same tendency here and that he's giving Ojo every opportunity. Let's hope he's right.
    I know I am not a professional football manager but I can at least tell that Ojo is horrific. He brings absolutely zero to our team. Let’s hope McInnes wises up soon and moves him on.

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast