+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: Covid Dons v St Johnstone roll call

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post

Why on earth are they still doing that ridiculous kneeling down thing before kick off?
    I can't believe every player is doing it. There must be some of them who think it is daft. There have been plenty rugby players refusing to do it, which I guess proves the old stereotype of rugby players being more intelligent than football players.

In American Soccerball they tried that kneeling sh1te when there were some fans allowed back in to the stadiums....they got the sh1t booed out of them.

Hoban blooterein the ball out to the stands after Hayes had the composure to chest it down for him , highlights our problem.

half our team have to contend with the other half , as well as the opposition.

I don't disagree with your analysis in general, but that's a bit harsh on Hoban! It was a pretty dodgy move by Hayes and given his body shape and where the opponent was, I reckon putting it in Row Z was the right thing to do. If you look at Hoban's distribution in general it was pretty good. I wish all our defence had his ability on the ball.

I agree

Boo the kneelers

Quote Originally Posted by Don Julio View Post
    I don't disagree with your analysis in general, but that's a bit harsh on Hoban! It was a pretty dodgy move by Hayes and given his body shape and where the opponent was, I reckon putting it in Row Z was the right thing to do. If you look at Hoban's distribution in general it was pretty good. I wish all our defence had his ability on the ball.
    I think it's harsh to criticise both of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Jussi View Post
    Hoban blooterein the ball out to the stands after Hayes had the composure to chest it down for him , highlights our problem.

half our team have to contend with the other half , as well as the opposition.
    Hayes looked like he was making an a’rse of it.

If it doubt, boot it out

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Hayes looked like he was making an a’rse of it.

If it doubt, boot it out
    Agreed. About 4 or 5 times in the game, Hoban just put the ball out of play. Not up the park, but pretty much adjacent to where he was. Good defending. Clear your lines, regroup, defend.

Quote Originally Posted by Don Julio View Post
    I concur ,blootering of the ball was the correct decision ,farting about and letting them score an avoidable goal would have been the incorrect decision

(My finely honed football punditry skills coming to the fore there )

Quote Originally Posted by erchieplum View Post
    I concur ,blootering of the ball was the correct decision ,farting about and letting them score an avoidable goal would have been the incorrect decision

(My finely honed football punditry skills coming to the fore there )
    Aye total football wasn’t on the agenda. Compared to Big Ash and that phuckin useless chunt Ojo’s efforts at passing Hoban had the right idea

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast