+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: It was an easy yes - Harding

It was an easy yes - Harding

New signing Wes Harding speaks to the clubs official website after signing a 3 year deal with the Millers. - External Link

Quote Originally Posted by Footymad View Post
    New signing Wes Harding speaks to the clubs official website after signing a 3 year deal with the Millers. - External Link
    Well he's said all the right things, I like the lads got a bit of pace.

Well on today's showing I reckon he'll be a real crowd pleaser. He's a big lad, he's strong and he likes getting up the pitch and helping the forwards out. Add to that his long throw and he will be a real asset to the team.

Well on today's showing I reckon he'll be a real crowd pleaser. He's a big lad, he's strong and he likes getting up the pitch and helping the forwards out. Add to that his long throw and he will be a real asset to the team. I reckon he'll have a great season. Best of luck Wes.

Quote Originally Posted by Miller Nez View Post
    Well on today's showing I reckon he'll be a real crowd pleaser. He's a big lad, he's strong and he likes getting up the pitch and helping the forwards out. Add to that his long throw and he will be a real asset to the team. I reckon he'll have a great season. Best of luck Wes.
    I agree. I know it's only 45 minutes but he really did look the part. Reminded me so much of Josh Emmanuel.

Agree with Grumpy and Nez, although we dominated the second half so difficult to judge how he might perform as a defender against better class opposition.