+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: How will we do? 2020-2021 season predictions.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Mmmmmmm, finished 4th in this one, won the other one, I'm not that bad at predicting afterall.
    Your over ambition on our final position cost you. If you'd gone for 18th or below instead of 15th you would have won.

PS Your PM Inbox is full.
    Last edited by CAMiller; 10-05-2021 at 05:26 PM.

Not very often I win anything football related, chuffed to bits, over the moon etc, etc.
    Thanks for running the competition in the first place CAM.👍

Quote Originally Posted by Godsend.F.C. View Post
    Not very often I win anything football related, chuffed to bits, over the moon etc, etc.
    Thanks for running the competition in the first place CAM.��
    No problem and well done. Keep an eye out for the 2021-2022 versions of the competitions which I'll put up around the start of August.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Your over ambition on our final position cost you. If you'd gone for 18th or below instead of 15th you would have won.

PS Your PM Inbox is full.
    I've got to give others a chance..... Then again, I envisaged Freddie hitting 15 goals this season, how silly was that!

Well done Thaimiller and a big thanks to yourself CAM for running it.

I meant well done to Godsend FC....

Hope to see you back in the Prediction League next season
    Last edited by Brin; 10-05-2021 at 07:41 PM.

Didnt want to be right with the relegation prediction and well done to a good thread Yes Im praising you Cam. Lets hope we get back into the championship congratulations Godsend FC.

Quote Originally Posted by thaimillerfan View Post
    Didnt want to be right with the relegation prediction and well done to a good thread Yes Im praising you Cam. Lets hope we get back into the championship congratulations Godsend FC.
    Thanks Thai and well done. As you have a good track record I'm hoping you'll have us down for promotion in next season's competition. Who knows maybe you'll replace that 'slap' with a pint if we ever meet up

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567