+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: ABERDEEN v Livingston match thread etc

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    McGinn and McLennan looked lost through the middle (up top) on Thursday.
    They both kept looking to pull wide all the time.
    I think McGinn would do well in the hole, but didn't seem at ease up top on his own.
    I know he's did it in the past, when he was much younger, but his game has adapted to being out wide and turning back on himself.
    A bit predictable to be honest, but he does manage to get the ball whipped in if we had a striker to get on the end of it.
    Looking at Watkins goals, a number of them were with his head, so I'd be expecting Watkins up front
    Fitness will determine whether its from the start or from the bench
    True.

I doubt he'll drop Ojo. But yes, Mcgin in the forward three switching about rather than iytriggt no9?

I've absolutely no idea how it will go today - apart from being pretty sure it won’t be a goal fest & will likely be another brutal, eye bleeding spectacle.

But, as Sneckie said, I’ll take that in return for 3 points.

If I was a betting man, with us struggling up front, & Dykes away fae them, I’d go 0-0 today though.

One thing you can say from the various selections posted on here is circumstances have dictated that we do have some size of a squad just now - strikers excepted of course.

Got to be some departures coming once the potential Covid bans are dealt with & injuries start clearing (will that ever happen wi us?) given the window doesn’t slam shut until October...

Quote Originally Posted by neilthedon View Post
    True.

I doubt he'll drop Ojo. But yes, Mcgin in the forward three switching about rather than iytriggt no9?
    Ojo has been dropped.

So has Hernandez,wondered how long it would be before Logan got back in the team.

Looks like a more traditional 4231 McInnes line-up. Should be more than good enough to beat Livi

I am hoping that Wright is played in the "No 10" role as I still hope he has a future in that role. I remember Dundee away before he got injured when he was good in that role.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    Looks like a more traditional 4231 McInnes line-up. Should be more than good enough to beat Livi

I am hoping that Wright is played in the "No 10" role as I still hope he has a future in that role. I remember Dundee away before he got injured when he was good in that role.
    Absolutely - Wright has the attributes to play that role and I’m not convinced anyone else we have does. McGinn perhaps, but he’s really lacking pace these days. Wright has the ability to turn and take people out of the game at speed. I hope he gets a few games to prove it. I’m actually surprised mcinnes has kept him in. It’s a very attack minded lineup (by mcinnes standards)

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Open the amazon silk browser (I think that's pre-loaded on to all firesticks) and go to virtualst.afc.co.uk. Worked fine for me.
    Many thanks bud. Works a treat. I reckon all streams are a few seconds behind, so switch off all social media for the next couple of hours.

McInnes must really hate Anderson if he's playing that muppet Watkins ahead of him.

Late change. Steven Maclean as referee

Quote Originally Posted by neilthedon View Post
    True.

HeHe, called it.
    Only called two wrong with McKenna replacing Hoban and Logan replacing Hernandez.
    Otherwise it is as expected

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast