+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: retire gareth southgate's number

retire gareth southgate's number

That's it villa it's time to retire Gareth southgate's number (4) and burn every bloody shirt with it on! Jack Grealish is the best player I have ever seen and yet you still won't pick him? Shame on you! I will not be watching your sh!t England team and you are now dead to me!

I have to agree with you. Hes far better than half the squad including Mount.

Quote Originally Posted by bongosdad View Post
    I have to agree with you. Hes far better than half the squad including Mount.
    Newcastle fan in peace Southgate is an FA Yes man and picks the same old faces from the top clubs everytime,picking maguire sums him up perfectly. sooner he leaves the England post the better. Can see Grealish now playing for Rep Ireland instead now and who could blame him

I am not surprised, its obviously personal, I have to question whether Jack will now force a move which is what this is all about.
    Maguire now found guilty of assault and bribary, should be dropped at both utd and England!
    Get ready for the 50 mill offer from utd, we have to resist and stick to 80 million or nothing, I smell a conspiracy.......Bongo!

120m or nothing. Pinocchio is a ****.

I don't see how this transcribed to forcing a move to a bigger club. There are players in the squad outside of the top 4 teams. And even Phillips who, for all intents and purposes, is a championship midfielder.

It's obvious Southgate either personally doesn't like Jack or professionally doesn't see what the fuss is about. A lot of people don't see why Grealish is such a special talent. Some managers don't care about stats. Jack doesn't fit into his plans obviously and he feels that by having Greenwood and Foden (arguably better players that Jack Grealish at younger ages) are enough risks in the squad.

or he's a sh!t manager with no cojones...

Grealish best days are ahead of him. Hes 23/24 and will just get better and better.
    Grealish has the potential to be world class. He wouldn't look out of place at Barcelona

Not in the least surprised. Southgate is, and always has been a Yes man. He just doesn’t rate Jack, it’s as simple as that. Just look at his feeble excuses.

No Prem experience? Mmmm, Phillips, baffling.
    Not played enough in the Prem? Mmmm Foden 12 Prem apps, Jack 70 Prem apps.
    Still to grow up? Walker is 5.5 years older and makes Jack look a saint. Dier (18 months older) does a Cantona and gets selected as a defender!!!
    Mason Mount ‘impossible to leave out’. Fcku me. He’s allowed so much space by CFCs good players, he can shoot on sight, he’s bound to score sometime. Jack makes his own space and still assists and scores. He runs games.

In truth it’s probably to money clubs, top 6 bullying poor auld mr yes. Wasn’t it Fergie who once told Sven that if he didn’t take an uncapped manure player, he wouldn’t make the others available for a US summer tour?

He totally and utterly fluked a WC semi final, playing against sh1te, and lost to the 1st half decent team. He was a good player, but his managerial record is shocking. He was appointed by, and is 100% backed by the English F.A... surely that says it all.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)