+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: ABERDEEN v NSI Runavik

ABERDEEN v NSI Runavik

What’s our chances of progressing through this one legged tie? I think we will do well in this round and win 3-0 quite comfortably. Curtis Main will score....you heard it here.

5-1 Dons . Hedges double ,Wright double and Watkins .

Watkins to get off the mark. He looked sharp on Sunday

Watkins hattrick.

I have us minus 4 to win @7/1 . Shirly we can kick there balls there apart time team no?

This should be our easiest game of the season. Hopefully there won't be any of that game management pish.

Just got to watch out for their main striker (also their captain). He got a hat-trick against Barry in the last round and also got a hat-trick against Hibs a couple of seasons ago.

This team seem to score a lot of goals. (Aye the Faroese mob) I noticed yesterday they were 18/1 with skybet. We should win this with something to spare hopefully. I saw also Glentoran were 10/1 at Motherwell. Worth a punt???

I just hope we field an attacking line up and try and get some goals - none of this game management nonsense once we score the first goal.

I want to see Wright playing from the start again, and Hedges out wide. I'm not convinced by Kennedy so wouldn't be too fussed if someone else was given a shot on the other wing in his place. I'd like to see Hayes continue at LB as it avoids having Considine there. As an alternative, Hoban could play LB with Hayes further forward, but I think Hoban is probably even less natural at LB than Considine is (although he is a superior player).

Lewis
    Hernandez Taylor McKenna Hayes
    McCrorie Ferguson
    Hedges Wright Kennedy
    Watkins

Quote Originally Posted by Don_Corleone View Post
    I just hope we field an attacking line up and try and get some goals - none of this game management nonsense once we score the first goal.

I want to see Wright playing from the start again, and Hedges out wide. I'm not convinced by Kennedy so wouldn't be too fussed if someone else was given a shot on the other wing in his place. I'd like to see Hayes continue at LB as it avoids having Considine there. As an alternative, Hoban could play LB with Hayes further forward, but I think Hoban is probably even less natural at LB than Considine is (although he is a superior player).

Lewis
    Hernandez Taylor McKenna Hayes
    McCrorie Ferguson
    Hedges Wright Kennedy
    Watkins
    Apart from Logan for Hernandez, I concur.

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast