+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: ABERDEEN v NSI Runavik

That's a lucky break for us, Mrs Krankie will be fuming.

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    Icing on the cake.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    Can’t see it.
    I think it’s almost certain they’ll get a ban
    I’ll nae be asking you for the lottery numbers this week RST 😂

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    Yep - bonus.

Expect Aberdonia or Scottish fitba to be locked down for 6 months now...

Queen Nicola has bigger fish to fry like banishing all the Huns back to guffland. If that means picking off and isolating the many in the North East then sobeit.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    A suspended suspension would be the right and fairest thing to do.
    A line is then drawn and no-one, even clubs not involved initially, can be without doubt the stipulations in place following the captains and managers meeting a few Monday's ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Aye, fair enough.
    One game at a time.
    I hope Wright keeps up the form for Sunday
    Aye min, you called it on the suspended suspension being the fair outcome, and who the fk would ever have thought we would receive that, fairness shown from these fkrs, first time for everything I suppose.

As for Scotty Wright, if DM conitines to play him in his correct and best position then I'm sure Wright's confidence will keep on getting stronger with each game.
    For sure tomorrow is going to be a different test, and I suppose Hibs have had a somewhat decent start to the season, but with that being said, they ave not really been tested as such and have probably started the season with 5 games against potentially the 5 weakest teams in the league.
    Think the dons will win tomorrow and we will continue to see a confident Wright if he continues to be played in his strongest position.

SF

Been impressed with Wright so far. He’s done well.

As Considine said in commentary recently, he’s clearly a confidence player & so that needs to be maintained & encouraged by giving him a run of games.

The real test is can he keep up the consistency and quality of performances, as a bump in the road will come & he needs to react well to that.

Hope he succeeds as he’s defo got talent, but I have my doubts tbh.

Go on Scotty, prove me wrong min. Time will tell...

Quote Originally Posted by The_Moog View Post
    Been impressed with Wright so far. He’s done well.

As Considine said in commentary recently, he’s clearly a confidence player & so that needs to be maintained & encouraged by giving him a run of games.

The real test is can he keep up the consistency and quality of performances, as a bump in the road will come & he needs to react well to that.

Hope he succeeds as he’s defo got talent, but I have my doubts tbh.

Go on Scotty, prove me wrong min. Time will tell...
    A bump in the road will come in terms of Wright’s form - but for me it’s not so much him who needs to react well to it, but McInnes. He can’t just drop him when he has one poor game, he’s got to pick him again the following week. Of course, if he has a run of bad games he should be dropped, but he needs to retain his place if he has one poor game.

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    I suppose Hibs have had a somewhat decent start to the season, but with that being said, they ave not really been tested as such and have probably started the season with 5 games against potentially the 5 weakest teams in the league.
    I wouldn't necessarily say the 5 weakest.
    Decent start with a win against Killie and then humping Livingston.
    Since the, they've been extremely lucky.
    St Johnstone are always a tough game, they should have went ahead which would have changed the game. As it was it was wrongly dissallowed and then St Johnstone gave away a stupid penalty in injury time, so hibs got the 3 points, when they could have left with 0.

No doubt, it will be a tough game tomorrow.
    DM's type would be to sit in and hit on the counter. This is possibly a good decision with the pace of Boyle, but I think we are stronger now in defence and midfield with McCrorie, Hoban and Hayes being added, so we should set up to dominate them and place trust in the defenders to snuff out their attack

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    Think the dons will win tomorrow and we will continue to see a confident Wright if he continues to be played in his strongest position.

SF
    I think him and Hedges need a run in the team together for a while. Might be too attacking for The Anchor Man as he would prefer Bryson and Ojo. I don’t see his pair doing much damage to Hibs so maybe my choice will get the nod.

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415