+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Three more days to wait...

I do cycle on the pavement when darn Sarf,just for the fun of shouting get out of the phooking way in a broad Lancashire accent to the Sarthern softees.

It would be more fun if the spectators could take shots at them with pallet rifles as they go past like shooting ducks at the fairground

Quote Originally Posted by Tricky1966 View Post
    It would be more fun if the spectators could take shots at them with pallet rifles as they go past like shooting ducks at the fairground

Just imagine if that actually happens, the internet police will be on your door first!

As a legal disclaimer Tricky does not condone the act of shooting tour de France cyclists with plastic toy pallets ( Just plastic ducks at the fairground)
    Last edited by Tricky1966; 29-08-2020 at 01:33 PM.

Just in case nobody is/was watching, there has been at least crashes on a soaking wet road. The big difference with our beloved footballers is that they all get up, even with their skin ripped off their arses and carry on regardless.

Quote Originally Posted by frenchlion View Post
    Just in case nobody is/was watching, there has been at least crashes on a soaking wet road. The big difference with our beloved footballers is that they all get up, even with their skin ripped off their arses and carry on regardless.
    I do have to agree with your there Frenchie.

Too true frenchie. Not seen it yet will.watch highlights later . Going to be strange without the froome or Thomas in the race this year

Quote Originally Posted by donny tyke View Post
    Too true frenchie. Not seen it yet will.watch highlights later . Going to be strange without the froome or Thomas in the race this year
    Evening donny (at last someone on my side!)...it was a shame the rain came pouring down as it rendered the road too dangerous and the peloton took the wise decision to neutralise the race and just let the sprinters sort themselves out at the end. Tomorrow there are going to be quite a few riders with a lot of aches and pains.
    I will be very surprised if Froome comes back considering his injuries and his advancing years. Thomas? Who knows, he has a chance in the Giro but with Bernal and Carapaz in the same outfit I think he would be well advised to look elsewhere.

Evening donny (at last someone on my side!)...it was a shame the rain came pouring down as it rendered the road too dangerous and the peloton took the wise decision to neutralise the race and just let the sprinters sort themselves out at the end. Tomorrow there are going to be quite a few riders with a lot of aches and pains.
    I will be very surprised if Froome comes back considering his injuries and his advancing years. Thomas? Who knows, he has a chance in the Giro but with Bernal and Carapaz in the same outfit I think he would be well advised to look elsewhere.
    Totally agree with you mate
    Just watched the la coarse
    Lizzie and trek road a good race to give lizzie a good win

Just a question but does social distancing apply to these bicycle riders?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast