+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump

Some on here will need to get extra load of Kleenex when Trump gets re-elected

Describing the Mainstream Democrats as ultra left wing is about accurate as me winning slimmer of the year lol

Pity Bernie was not 75 years younger

Quote Originally Posted by Shuntz View Post
    Some on here will need to get extra load of Kleenex when Trump gets re-elected

Describing the Mainstream Democrats as ultra left wing is about accurate as me winning slimmer of the year lo
    Pity Bernie was not 75 years younger
    Ultra left wing always seems to me to be less of a slur than ultra right wing.

Hanky in hand.......10/11 Biden and trump😁

Goes slight fav

Democrats finally realising Antifa/Blm are hurting them

Mon the Trump

5/6 clear fav.

Rross, just a comment and off topic too, any odds for the replacement of the Scots Labour leader Leonard. I just wondered how good a guide the bookies are for predicting political change. what did they think the 2014 referendum result would be and Brexit?

I am contemplating giving up watching TV News and switching to Dundee Mad for my must know facts!

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    Rross, just a comment and off topic too, any odds for the replacement of the Scots Labour leader Leonard. I just wondered how good a guide the bookies are for predicting political change. what did they think the 2014 referendum result would be and Brexit?

I am contemplating giving up watching TV News and switching to Dundee Mad for my must know facts!
    Couldn't see any odds....even mcbookie not quoting.

Couple of interesting ones for you......next independence ref now rock solid 2/9 between 2022 and 2025.

For independence slight fav over against.......but eventually staying over leaving the uk is shorter odds still......which suggests to me bookies think vote will be for but eventually no break up.

Bookies had us staying 're brexit but much closer result than the polls.

The Democrats must be f*cking useless if Clinton and Biden is their best.
    Anything can happen in that country imo, just as well benny Hill wasna a yank or he might have gotten in.
    Few decades earlier and trump and fidel wud have been entertaining.

Just to add.....after Sunderland result came in at Brexit ref bookies reacted quickly and if remember right stay drifted to 5/6 but still fav and leave was 11/10......leave didn't go fav until about a third of the places declared.

In fact leave was fav when Nigel gave his famous concession speech.....mind looking at the odds and thinking wtf is he conceding for.

Only earlier concession I can mind is when I won the toss for break v Jdfc at pool and he conceded.😁

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)