+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cedric Kipre and Stephen Sessegnon

Quote Originally Posted by seventwo View Post
    Champs
    I think your concerns are well founded but we have zero control of the finances.
    Best to place our worries where we can affect a change
    Yeah, your all right. But I do agree Sven mate. No point getting too bogged down in any of the financial stuff, like you say I have no effect at all, none of us do. And it's best to focus on where we can make a positive change. And where I do see I am being negative, I am seeing positive things coming out, based on the signing and some of the players they are in for. But more importantly, it's who they are moving on. I am starting to feel ok about the prospect of this season.

Quote Originally Posted by champs95 View Post
    But more importantly, it's who they are moving on. I am starting to feel ok about the prospect of this season.
    Exactly why I wonder who's pulling the strings. Difficult to believe it is TM's doing.

I know he is mowbrays mate but waggott is making alot of positive decisions and being a football man helps.
    We haven't had one of those since Williams.

Holding out for west brom it seems.
    Leave well alone,I want players who want to play for this club,not hold out for better offers.
    I really hope he ends up stuck at wigan.

Quote Originally Posted by robinrover View Post
    Holding out for west brom it seems.
    Leave well alone,I want players who want to play for this club,not hold out for better offers.
    I really hope he ends up stuck at wigan.
    Yeah I agree. Rovers do not want someone like him. He won't play for WBA so is mulling it over as he will earn more with them. He can come here and play, or go there and not play but earn more money. We need to move on and find someone else.

I don't blame hum for taking the money while he can. The next tackle could end his career

Driven by money only.
    Hope we move on and forget about him apparently sarr is high up the list and a free transfer so will save us a few pennies.
    Not quite as good as kipre but still a good defender,which at this moment we desperately need.

Quote Originally Posted by robinrover View Post
    Driven by money only.
    Hope we move on and forget about him apparently sarr is high up the list and a free transfer so will save us a few pennies.
    Not quite as good as kipre but still a good defender,which at this moment we desperately need.
    We are now linked with a CH lad called Sarr. Charlton didn't renew his contract (which worried me!!) but by all accounts it was more down to their financial situation and the fact they couldn't afford to offer him one being the reason he left.

It's all down to our financial situation too

At the end of the day sven,we can no longer offer 25-30 grand a week contracts.
    We are in the mess we are in because of just that and to be honest if the lad dont fancy rolling his sleeves up for us and prefers sitting on the Albion bench then so be it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)