+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Even the Tory Party are Blaming Johnson!

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    You don't half talk some bollox, sat in your study reading cack in the Guardian and Tory baiting on here.
    Your whole life seems obsessed with whatever Johnson and the Tories are doing and what stern response you are going to concoct next.
    Have you tried leaving the house once in a while, whilst you can? I have, since the nuckle wrap was lifted and am trying to catch what's left of this summer. Yesterday was my birthday and Johnson/COVID/BLM/Trans rights/Teacher Union spats were the furthest thing from my mind. Get out whilst you can old timer. Clocks ticking. Manky nights to come soon, believ it or not, there is a life away from a keyboard/BBC/Gaurdian.
    Go and meet some "normal" people.
    Oh dear, someone seems a tad bitter and twisted, didn’t you get what you wanted from your EFL mate for your birthday?
    I’m in my mid sixties Tricky, did 10km today, was out yesterday and busy today, not least with - seeing as our destination of choice is looking increasingly unlikely - trying to find the most appropriate non-flight alternative for a Sept/Oct break...so don’t you worry about me.
    Please don’t go down the ‘clock’s ticking’ route as you did with Basie...it was ‘sick’ then and nothing’s changed.
    My post was lighthearted - well the bit about you - took all of ninety seconds to write and wasn’t ‘anti Tory’...it was anti Johnson and this God awful ship of fools masquerading as a ‘government’...there’s a difference.
    Maybe with approaching 19000 posts to your name you’re hardly best placed to criticise my input on what is, after all, a Derby forum.

P.S. Sorry mista...you’re right, it’s been so peaceful and I should have known better.
    Last edited by ramAnag; 02-09-2020 at 06:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
    Look what you've done now RA . But I knew TTR wouldn't be able to resist
    Oh I've been able to resist.I've read when I want. Conclusion?
    Same parties turn every thread into a Bash the Tories thread, no matter what the subject is. It really is quite hysterical and pathetic.
    GP seems to be coming into the firing line for pulling it up, which results in the same individuals trying to provoke him for not complying.

I have a challenge for you MR. Go to the Brexit thread, log down the names on that thread, remain/stay. See how many have now just walked away from here. I think a small handful of you need to start your own remain/hate the Tories website. You'll feel a lot happier, as you're obviously obsessed with it. Before you say owt, I personnally don't give a ****. As long as Brexit goes through and Corbyn stays gone. I'm happy. Mwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Oh I've been able to resist.I've read when I want. Conclusion?
    Same parties turn every thread into a Bash the Tories thread, no matter what the subject is. It really is quite hysterical and pathetic.
    GP seems to be coming into the firing line for pulling it up, which results in the same individuals trying to provoke him for not complying.

I have a challenge for you MR. Go to the Brexit thread, log down the names on that thread, remain/stay. See how many have now just walked away from here. I think a small handful of you need to start your own remain/hate the Tories website. You'll feel a lot happier, as you're obviously obsessed with it. Before you say owt, I personnally don't give a ****. As long as Brexit goes through and Corbyn stays gone. I'm happy. Mwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
    Lol! ‘I personally don’t give a ****. As long as Brexit goes through and Corbyn stays gone.’ No ‘obsession’ there then.

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    Unbelievable performance in PMQ’s this morning.
    Asked twice, very directly, by Kier Starmer when he knew there was a problem with the education algorithm that has caused such confusion, the PM avoided answering the question and launched an IRA based attack on Starmer.

Utterly disgraceful nonsense imo but, given such a astonishing level of deflection, is it possible that TTR’s disappearance is down to him having become Johnson’s new adviser?

Oh the guy is losing it, having to actually appear competent was not what he expected on becoming PM! As for his IRA jibe, hasn't he proposed Claire Fox for Dame, you know she who has publicly defended the Warrington Bombing by the IRA!

You don't half talk some bollox, sat in your study reading cack in the Guardian and Tory baiting on here.
    Your whole life seems obsessed with whatever Johnson and the Tories are doing and what stern response you are going to concoct next.
    Have you tried leaving the house once in a while, whilst you can? I have, since the nuckle wrap was lifted and am trying to catch what's left of this summer. Yesterday was my birthday and Johnson/COVID/BLM/Trans rights/Teacher Union spats were the furthest thing from my mind. Get out whilst you can old timer. Clocks ticking. Manky nights to come soon, believ it or not, there is a life away from a keyboard/BBC/Gaurdian.
    Go and meet some "normal" people.
    Cack in the Guardian? I take it that means because they use words with more than one syllable you don't understand whats written? It is at least an independent media source, not owned by rich expat, tax dodging right wing elitists!

Yes as with all media one has to be aware of the source, the political leanings of the author etc. but on the whole mostly factually correct.

But you as with others will never admit your wrong, never admit you swallowed a sack of ****e over Brexit because to do so would mean admitting to yourself you actually don't have a ****ing clue abouts what is really happening!

Still its nice to see your ignorance shown up on here so many times.

Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
    Look what you've done now RA . But I knew TTR wouldn't be able to resist
    Unable to resist responding with another load of bolleaux. Hardly surprising though from a Tory. He seems to think that rA never leaves his "study" to get out. I have it on good authority that rA does, indeed, depart ramAgram Residence regularly. Not only for shopping locally but also for sojourns into the countryside and into that great footballing town of Derby (now a city and one that Brian Clough thought worthy of the adjective he used, one he also said didn't fit our dear neighbours....... from rabid red dog rabble ham(let)) to partake of the nectar-like delights of some of the city's better hostelries.

It seems TTR has allied himself to the party that best fits his (lack of?) personality and the poor character traits he shows on here. Quite frankly, they probably deserve each other.

Nil illegitimi carborundum rA.

Quote Originally Posted by MadAmster View Post
    Unable to resist responding with another load of bolleaux. Hardly surprising though from a Tory. He seems to think that rA never leaves his "study" to get out. I have it on good authority that rA does, indeed, depart ramAgram Residence regularly. Not only for shopping locally but also for sojourns into the countryside and into that great footballing town of Derby (now a city and one that Brian Clough thought worthy of the adjective he used, one he also said didn't fit our dear neighbours....... from rabid red dog rabble ham(let)) to partake of the nectar-like delights of some of the city's better hostelries.

It seems TTR has allied himself to the party that best fits his (lack of?) personality and the poor character traits he shows on here. Quite frankly, they probably deserve each other.

Hardly a Tory, he is self styled victim who follows whatever "dog whistle" politics appeals to his self image as a member of the down trodden masses! Or at least speaks in words of one syllable and simplistic tones which he is (just) able to grasp!

Quote Originally Posted by MadAmster View Post

Cheers, MA. I’ll try not to.

Tbh it’s Covid that’s had the biggest personal impact in terms of cancelled holidays, gigs, theatre trips and family/friends but that’s the same for many and pales into insignificance compared with the experience GP spoke of elsewhere.

The PM/Government just fills me with despair because so many people seem to be accepting of the levels of dishonesty and incompetence that we have all now become used to.

TTR really doesn’t figure...he creates his own deluded and skewed view of everything from me to our EFL charges and frankly his whole world view.
    Think I’ll follow mista’s advice and just ignore him...in the meantime I’m off to give the gardener and the maids their instructions for the day before checking on the Orangery and returning to my reclusive study based lifestyle where, in the company of Colonel Mustard, I will continue to hatch plots against lovable, harmless old BoJo.

Read a piece earlier today that a company owned by a Tory backer that was started in 2016 and has lain dormant ever since has had 40 odd million in contracts for PPE. Medical supplies are NOT that company's stated business.

Same parties turn every thread into a Bash the Tories thread, no matter what the subject is.
    I've said it before, Tricky does have a point. It'd be nice to have a 'state of the nation' discussion without resorting to pure party politics once in a while. GP's thread on Pret shows promise, we'll see

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)