+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Rob Holding

Quote Originally Posted by Jammy89 View Post
    Would you just rather we didn't post anything then?

This is still a football forum for us to talk about Newcastle and despite the utter ****eness, we can still talk about whats happening.

Yes, we all want Ashley gone and yes we all Masters and co held accountable but it's looking likely they won't happen - should we not talk about anything.

Here here!

Going back to the original topic - this fellah must have zero ambition if he is joining our shít show and his parent club are presumably undeterred by the damage it could do to his long term confidence or sell on value.

Quote Originally Posted by bix01 View Post
    Going back to the original topic - this fellah must have zero ambition if he is joining our shít show and his parent club are presumably undeterred by the damage it could do to his long term confidence or sell on value.
    Well, they’re probably thinking it’s the ultimate test for him. If he can come out of this loan well at a club like ours under the coaching of someone like Bruce, then he’s well worth keeping.
    Last edited by toptoon; 02-09-2020 at 12:26 AM.

So according to the press this morning the magical bruce has decided to sell our best 2 CBs Schar and Lejuane and keep all his cloggers, its an obvious sign of the football we have to look forward to under his magical management this season

Quote Originally Posted by MidsMagpie View Post
    So according to the press this morning the magical bruce has decided to sell our best 2 CBs Schar and Lejuane and keep all his cloggers, its an obvious sign of the football we have to look forward to under his magical management this season
    WTF! i'd like to say i'm shocked but come on, what more would we expect.

Schar and Lejeune are the most technically gifted defenders we have.

Steve obviously prefers defenders who are more like his chops! a battering ram.

Id have sold Lascelles before anyone else in the back 4.

I dont know anything about Rob Holding, other than was is half decent on previous editions of football manager.

Im sure im not alone when i say this season is already draining my intrest and it hasn't even started yet.

The Keeper = i dont even remember his name - wow what a signing
    Long haired freebie from Burnley = meh - wow what a signing
    Holding = reserve player for Gunners
    Frazer = a relegated freebie
    Wilson = another relegated freebie with a 1 in 3.14 PL goals average

at least in the past we couldn't get deflated at Mikes targets, we didnt know Cabaye, Debuchy Cisse etc

these lads are home grown and have hardly set the world alight

I agree totally Lascelles should be the first CB sold but of course he is ashleys yes man and bruces skipper so cant sell him

no one was looking forward to the season anyway, and that feelinbg just gets worse by the day.

the anger is also rising again towards those corrupt ****s at the premier league who are totally responsible for this position.

as far as ash is concerned hes sold the club and doesn't give a **** ( not that he ever did but he's totally pissed responsibility doon the drain now)

Quote Originally Posted by toonlegend View Post
    no one was looking forward to the season anyway, and that feelinbg just gets worse by the day.

the anger is also rising again towards those corrupt ****s at the premier league who are totally responsible for this position.

as far as ash is concerned hes sold the club and doesn't give a **** ( not that he ever did but he's totally pissed responsibility doon the drain now)
    Yes this is still all down to those ****** at the PL stopping a club progressing and looking after their darling top 6

Quote Originally Posted by toonlegend View Post

To be fair Ashley tried to sell. This time its not his fault. I understand that he doesnt wanna spend anything.

He surely must have a legal case against the league for misuse of the O&D test, yet we hear nothing. Given the vengeful twät that he is and has been against us, I’m amazed he hasn’t gone for them for the whole £300M.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)