+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Championship 2020-21, Who will finish where? Have a go and win a fiver for charity!

Well 2/3 of the season gone and little change in the rankings with Frog (84) and Brin (86) still out in front and yours truly still bringing up the rear (116). Amazingly 19 of the 24 teams are now within 5 places of where the general MM consensus had them with still Reading and now Barnsley 'punching above' their expected weight and Derby being the biggest (but improving) disappointment.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Well 2/3 of the season gone and little change in the rankings with Frog (84) and Brin (86) still out in front and yours truly still bringing up the rear (116). Amazingly 19 of the 24 teams are now within 5 places of where the general MM consensus had them with still Reading and now Barnsley 'punching above' their expected weight and Derby being the biggest (but improving) disappointment.
    Froglet keep looking over your shoulder......

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Froglet keep looking over your shoulder......
    I will d but I don't have a clue how this works

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Barnsley above us? What's tha been drinkin?
    Cough cough

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    Cough cough
    😊👍😉

Only been Millers in it but when your near bottom not much goes for you. Their goal can't believe decision. Keep going hopefully we get something in the 2nd half.

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Only been Millers in it but when your near bottom not much goes for you. Their goal can't believe decision. Keep going hopefully we get something in the 2nd half.

gru, you on the silly juice? This is the wrong thread.

Little change to be expected here over the last 2 or 3 games so it looks like Brin will be crowned champion in just over a week's time and unfortunately I'm on course to finish last but at least the charity of Brin's choice will be getting 100 quid

CAM, have I won yet ?

Well it's all over and the winner is Brin. Well done and your prize is that you get to chose the charity my donation will go to. I'd pledged a tenner (originally a fiver but I upped it to try and get more interest) for each player that beat me up to a maximum of 100 pounds and as my luck would have it I finished dead last out of 13 players so 100 it is. Let me know the charity (or couple of charities) you'd like to benefit from my lack of predicting prowess Well done also to millersrus, BramleyMiller58, millertop and leedsmiller who all shared 2nd spot.

Here's the final scores. Remember, the lower the score the better as you were awarded 1 point for every position you were off for all 24 teams. Most teams finished within a couple of places of where general consensus had them except Barnsley/Luton who punched well above their weight and Forest/Derby well below. General consensus had us 16th so it shows, as usual, we were over optimistic.

Name:  Champs.JPG
Views: 71
Size:  28.8 KB
    Last edited by CAMiller; 09-05-2021 at 12:28 AM.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456