+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chansiri statement of intent...

Chansiri statement of intent...

https://www.owlstalk.co.uk/forums/to...iri-statement/

Dunt look like Wendy fans are convinced

Does TS need to spell out to us whats gonna happen next season?

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    https://www.owlstalk.co.uk/forums/to...iri-statement/

Dunt look like Wendy fans are convinced

Does TS need to spell out to us whats gonna happen next season?
    That's easy roly,we will have a competitive budget,we have learned our lessons & we will be back in the Championship.

We can but hope lol

I think the vast majority of Millers fans will know the TS way he’ll come out in June/July when it’s (hopefully) time to renew season tickets all the sales talk one of the biggest budgets blah blah and in my opinion you can take it or leave it call me a mug not ambitious whatever but I’ll be getting a season ticket again simply because of what we’ve all been through I’ll be happy simply to sit my ar se in NYS again sure when the time comes I’ll be slagging the ref players too and moaning but by God won’t it be great to hear that crowd roar again

Agree uttis I will be back in the routine of supporting the Miller's on a Saturday. I will have days when I'm glad i did go and days when I wish I hadn't. It's our lot int it till we pop our clogs and get on the roll call screen every January. Then some other daft bugger younger fans will go thru the same process!

...and we will still be missing a sack full of chances 😄

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Agree uttis I will be back in the routine of supporting the Miller's on a Saturday. I will have days when I'm glad i did go and days when I wish I hadn't. It's our lot int it till we pop our clogs and get on the roll call screen every January. Then some other daft bugger younger fans will go thru the same process!
    Yep that’s about it

we don't have a rent of 2.5 million for the next 30 years like the truffle hunters🤣🤣🤣

Quote Originally Posted by crashbang View Post
    we don't have a rent of 2.5 million for the next 30 years like the truffle hunters������
    Crash, Yes great news indeed, serves the greedy two hats right and I hope tHEY struggle for years to come.

Massive my arse!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast