+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: this is new from oz channel

this is new from oz channel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjbnM1DKqNk
    Hope it's not been shown before. The provider of the premier league here in oz showed it.
    Not seen before enjoy it.

Quote Originally Posted by ozleeds View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjbnM1DKqNk
    Hope it's not been shown before. The provider of the premier league here in oz showed it.
    Not seen before enjoy it.
    Thanks for that Oz, not a dry eye in the house. If emotion was a player, we wouldn't need anything, or anyone, else.

So many special moments from past glories.

For all I differ (a lot) with many who post here, and they will pooh pooh what I post, cut me and I bleed Leeds, always have, always will. there simply IS no other team.

It's human nature to argue WTF dont worry about what one says as they must enjoy saying it so let them be happy. Every now and than I'll comment back but very rare i just let it all slide.
    None is perfect it's the way off life.
    See the dude in America that suffocated was cause he had so much Fendonyl in his system enough to kill 5 people. But all the do gooders blamed the cop cause he was white but they fail to see the other cop in the picture was black.
    Like i said human nature so don't take it hard as some people just like to do what they do and don't think of what they may or not be causing.

Look at this article its spot on but the do gooders will argue lol.
    https://www.90min.com/embed/posts/pl...ow-author=true

And you know some might say you wrote it cause of most of what you say and have said is there but from a different voice.
    F me lol who is this Ouasim Booy and who signed him?

And you know some might say you wrote it cause of most of what you say and have said is there but from a different voice.
    In the interests of unity and in the spirit of the original post I'll just say thanks again and have a good one.

Although I vehemently disagree regarding Alioski. Like Berardi, he may not be the best of the best, but in a short space of time and under often difficult circumstances he "gets" Leeds, which is more valuable than any £ sterling.

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    Although I vehemently disagree regarding Alioski. Like Berardi, he may not be the best of the best, but in a short space of time and under often difficult circumstances he "gets" Leeds, which is more valuable than any £ sterling.
    I agree and always thought he brought more than what Harrison ever did but to me and me only I don't think either are premier league material. Hope I'm proven wrong though.
    Anyway, the story brought back good memories and bad ones eg relegation. Looking at the players we had when we got relegated i still can't believe how on earth did it happen.I know it was money problems but the players were still there.

I agree and always thought he brought more than what Harrison ever did but to me and me only I don't think either are premier league material. Hope I'm proven wrong though.
    Anyway, the story brought back good memories and bad ones eg relegation. Looking at the players we had when we got relegated i still can't believe how on earth did it happen.I know it was money problems but the players were still there.
    "Cometh the hour, cometh the man". Given the opportunity, the worst you can do is fail.

Makes you wonder who (or why) they penned that particular little ditty

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)