+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 25 man squad?

25 man squad?

I keep hearing people say we can only have a 25 man squad I donno why Iv got programs that have Us in championship with 27 Players on

What am I missing

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.t...ure-clubs/amp/

Didn’t get much coverage. Found this article (or at least the first paragraph) after someone mentioned it the other day

Ahh right so we have 24 now a keeper would make 25 so if we signed let’s say two players Permanently who was under 21 they wouldn’t count giving us a 27 man squad

I think so. Though I can still see at least a couple going out on loan yet Silly

Quote Originally Posted by MillersCrossing View Post
    I think so. Though I can still see at least a couple going out on loan yet Silly
    Yeah me too mate

25 is big enough for any squad...injuries, suspensions or whatever. Unless you are the City's, Man Utd's , Liverpools et als of this football world.

Then again having a squad of 45 plus is an absolute joke!
    Last edited by Brin; 31-08-2020 at 10:14 PM.

We have 28 on books up to now, including the youngsters that’ll be out on loan or maybe hold one back, Proctor could also end up back on loan.
    Take the four youngsters out that leaves 24 unless I’ve missed some out, we’ve still don’t have a number one either

Under age players can be in squad but are not included in adult so to speak numbers.

Sorry guys saw the original question but not the rest as was in wrong linear mode.

I’m taking that we include Wiles U21, he’s the only one we have apart from the youngsters that imo are nowhere near ready for first team.
    Room for more players to come in yet, hopefully that keeper is here this week
    We still need a LB imo but I won’t be holding my breath on that one

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast