Quote Originally Posted by DCFCArmy View Post
The club literally threw 8 million away for a defensive midfielder Aresnal reserve player last summer, but wont stump up an extra million euros for a winger we so badly need in Jozwiak

Me thinks the club is taking the utter pish and if season ticket holders were allowed back in this season I'd hand the facker back in in utter disgust at how this club operates

Rooney on massive wages, but wont fork out a few million for a player that will improve the side yeah right
Never let facts stop a stupid rant hey? Derby could never have afforded Rooney's wages. Instead they got in touch with the club's main sponsor 32RED. Rooney is now an ambassador for 32RED as well as being a Derby player. For Rooney's ambassadorial tasks, 32RED imcreased their sponsorship of DCFC by £75K a week...... precisely wjhat the club pays Rooney.

If Rooney hadn't signed and done his Ambassador's role they would never have increased their sponsorship so, he costs the club nothing.

We'd been doing very well thank you on here during your absence. I hope you disappear again, permanently. Idiot!