+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Tyler Roberts...

Quote Originally Posted by DCFCArmy View Post
    The club literally threw 8 million away for a defensive midfielder Aresnal reserve player last summer, but wont stump up an extra million euros for a winger we so badly need in Jozwiak

Me thinks the club is taking the utter pish and if season ticket holders were allowed back in this season I'd hand the facker back in in utter disgust at how this club operates

Rooney on massive wages, but wont fork out a few million for a player that will improve the side yeah right
    Never let facts stop a stupid rant hey? Derby could never have afforded Rooney's wages. Instead they got in touch with the club's main sponsor 32RED. Rooney is now an ambassador for 32RED as well as being a Derby player. For Rooney's ambassadorial tasks, 32RED imcreased their sponsorship of DCFC by £75K a week...... precisely wjhat the club pays Rooney.

If Rooney hadn't signed and done his Ambassador's role they would never have increased their sponsorship so, he costs the club nothing.

We'd been doing very well thank you on here during your absence. I hope you disappear again, permanently. Idiot!

Having just watched Tyler Roberts playing the last half hour against Liverpool I don’t think we’ve got a prayer of landing him.
    Quality player...Leeds would be mad to let him go imo.

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    Having just watched Tyler Roberts playing the last half hour against Liverpool I don’t think we’ve got a prayer of landing him.
    Quality player...Leeds would be mad to let him go imo.
    Your right there RA told you he was good No way are Leeds ever going to do us a favour

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)