+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: FA Cup (2020-2021)

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    So it's a tough trip next Tuesday night (22/9) to AFC Rushden & Diamonds for our boys from Newark Flowserve. Hope their plumbing/brewing bosses give them some time off to prepare, otherwise they could become another victim of the MM curse.
    Newark 3-0 up after 30mins not so tough up to now CAM

Well that's what I call a great win for the underdogs,0-5 to Newark.We are going to win the Cup.

Great result for Newark, wonder who's going to be next for the slaughter. I just realised that this is the first expedition into the FA Cup for Newark Flowserve so maybe they can go all the way?

End of the road, or should I say back to the veg patch for West Allotment Celtic and back darn t'pit for those losers at Frickley Athletic. Not sure if the laughing policeman will be laughing or turning in his grave as our old friends Biggleswade progress whilst Biggleswade Town are out.

So it's a trip to Mickleover next Saturday for the Newark Flowserve lads. Many a mickle maks a muckle as they say, despite the fact nobody has a clue what it means

What a farce.
    A position has been agreed for fans to attend this weekend's #EmiratesFACup second round qualifying fixtures Soccer ball

https://t.co/tIHDpbDuYv?amp=1

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    What a farce.
    A position has been agreed for fans to attend this weekend's #EmiratesFACup second round qualifying fixtures Soccer ball

https://t.co/tIHDpbDuYv?amp=1
    Not wanting to take this thread too far O/T or I'll have to move it but if similar 'segregation' or 'discrimination' was being shown against people who happened to have different shades of skin colour then there would be protesting (rioting) in the streets.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Not wanting to take this thread too far O/T or I'll have to move it but if similar 'segregation' or 'discrimination' was being shown against people who happened to have different shades of skin colour then there would be protesting (rioting) in the streets.
    Fans are not happy about it from the comments FA are getting.

I can see where they might be coming from though

So it's back to the action tomorrow as Newark F.C. (apparently no longer Flowserve as they changed their name earlier this year but nobody at the FA or BBC seemed to realise in the earlier rounds) travel to Mickleover F.C. (also recently changed their name from Mickleover Sports). A short trip for Newark over the border into Derbyshire to play a team from a higher league managed by John McGrath who no doubt saw action against the Millers as he kicked his way around the lower leagues with Donny, Shrewsbury and Burton.

It's all over for Newark,our new team is Mickleover we are going to win the Cup.

Just waiting on the draw. Best get a move on as next round, 3rd Round Qualifying, is due to be played a week on Tuesday (13th). Mickleover have got as far as they ever have in the FA Cup so is history in the making?

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast