+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: FA Cup (2020-2021)

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    So what's worse, the fact that we are out (no shock there really) or the fact that Barnsley are now our team to follow in the FA Cup? I'm sure GKOTW will b donning his Tykes scarf for the next round. Can we take solace in the fact that the MM curse will see them eliminated in round 4 or will it now become inexplicably reversed and we'll be cheering on the eventual winners?
    Dont be ridiculous Mr Cam, Gk doesnt own a Tykes scarf lol. I offered him one of mine once and he told me where to shove it.

Ohh Seattle for the Superbowl eh lol. I think I might get my L.A Rams scarfe out cos its freezing here today.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Dont be ridiculous Mr Cam, Gk doesnt own a Tykes scarf lol. I offered him one of mine once and he told me where to shove it.

Ohh Seattle for the Superbowl eh lol. I think I might get my L.A Rams scarfe out cos its freezing here today.
    Any Given Sunday as they say! Even the Cowboys win once in a while.

Any Given Sunday as they say! Even the Cowboys win once in a while.
    What if Barnsley drew Dallas, and Rotherham drew Seattle in the Cups. Who would we support ehh Cam ?.

Don't forget we're all Barnsley fans tomorrow as they are our team to follow until they fall foul of the MM 'curse'.

Don't forget we're all Barnsley fans tomorrow as they are our team to follow until they fall foul of the MM 'curse'.

Well for once the curse has let us down and we get to continue shouting for Barnsley as they will host either Chelsea or Luton in the fifth round. On the bright side it's 53 years since we had a team to follow this late in the tournament

Cheltenham 1 Man City 0
    62 mins

Could they?

83 mins Cheltenham 1 Man City 2 after 84 mins. 2 in 2 mins for City

Finished 3-1 City.

Great effort by Cheltenham who ran out of steam in the last 10 mins.

Well for once the curse has let us down and we get to continue shouting for Barnsley as they will host either Chelsea or Luton in the fifth round. On the bright side it's 53 years since we had a team to follow this late in the tournament
    Just noticed that they are sneaking the 5th round in with mid-week games. Gives everyone on MM a couple of days to recuperate after tonight's game before getting in good voice to shout on Ronnie Glavin and the rest of the Tykes against Chelski on Thursday.

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast