+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: You will have to pay me.

You will have to pay me.

United fans will have to pay ten quid to watch United through i follow whatever that is, while there are restrictions.

What a cheek, paying to watch trash.

You have to ask whats different? After 25 years of garbage. I suppose it shows how short of entertainment people are. Even one shot on goal after 87 minutes is worth the money. Oh, and 87 minutes of mindless nonsense.

Leslie of The Dewdrop inn.

To back to supporting Wisbech again Frank,are they playing tonight in the FA Cup preliminary round?
    The mighty Carlton are at home to Loughborough University

The wisbech manager has said that you dont need to mention relegation, im sure that means that they are going down. You are a betting man, id put a tenner on it. Can you make bets on relegation?, its nailed on. It will be entertaining though.

How is it going darn sarf? You do realise that if you move there, you will probably never see County play again. I have had a look at the draw and Wisbech arnt mentioned. A local team has been drawn against a team called New Salamis, as in Salami.

Must be a team of Italians. Isnt there a southern league team on the island, or is that somewhere else.

It took a bit of searching but Wisbech play either Haverhill Rovers or Norwich Utd away on the 12th September,I've got no idea why their opponents are undecided
    I've passed a ground on the island called Newport FC but to be honest I don't know anything about them,it mentions the Wes*** League on a board but I've never heard of it,things we looking good for me right now and I'm enjoying life,Notts will still be there if it goes tits up and I've still got to make trips back to Nottingham every now and again to sort out stuff concerning the house and visiting relatives so I haven't cut ties completely

Yesterday's result...

Haverhill Rovers 2 Norwich Utd 1

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)