+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best odds Dons title

Best odds Dons title

Anyone know betting site with best odds for Dons title? Never betted online before and struggling a bit. Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by ToonsClock4am View Post
    Anyone know betting site with best odds for Dons title? Never betted online before and struggling a bit. Cheers!
    The Oddschecker website is usually best to compare odds with all main bookies. Generally we are 100-1 with most sites but are 150-1 with betway

Good luck although I'd happily pay you the money myself if we were somehow to win the title!!

Cheers RZ,

Check this out on Bet 365...250-1...is that right?

https://www.bet365.mx/?affiliate=365_324898#/AX/K^aberdeen%20/

200/1 with BETDONSDAFT

Minimum bet £1000

Win the next four league games and the title is on.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    200/1 with BETDONSDAFT

Minimum bet £1000
    Is that yer hoose in Budapest then?

Got £10 @ 500's on Betfair. Easy money.

As long as Cosgrove remains out which ultimately means we play football instead of hoofball then I suppose we have a chance eh

We will need to sign a goalscorer if we ever have loftier dreams...Watkins won’t score near enough goals, Cosgrove will be sold if fit in the next transfer window and Anderson isn’t trusted. Curtis Main is our only hope.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    We will need to sign a goalscorer if we ever have loftier dreams...Watkins won’t score near enough goals, Cosgrove will be sold if fit in the next transfer window and Anderson isn’t trusted. Curtis Main is our only hope.
    I don't disagree with you pal, the thought of us having to rely on Clitoris Main to produce the goals is a scary one.
    But with that being said as long we continue to play football (as long as cosgrove remains out of the side) then I strongly believe there is goals in the team with a few different lads more than capable of chipping in.
    It's all about the tactics and unfortunately for Cosgrove who is ultimately a one trick donkey, then with him leading the line that in itself pretty much leads DM to deploying the tactics of hoof it up the park and aim for the big lad, which has been the major thorn in our side for too long now, we have shown before when he is not in the team and we play proper football and allow players to have a go that we are good side. (remember the scottish cup replay against the huns at iprix 2019) happy days
    I also believe that we have the strongest squad this season that we have had under McInnes for a few years now.

Time will tell but so far so good this season with the exception of the opening day when they just never really turned up, I guess they were all focused on other things like grab a granny night later on in the soul bar.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast