+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Classic/Pat threads??

So what's happened to those sub-forums?

Who promotes the forum, is it down to current mods or is it the responsibility of someone from footymad?

When you look at other of the footymad sites there is nobody on them.
    Maybe there is someone on here good at SEO, with more time on their hands presently could help promote this site if were allowed?

'Exiled' was the Leeds man living in Donegal. Good sort he was.

Marko?? Where'd he go as well?

Quote Originally Posted by denver11 View Post
    Marko?? Where'd he go as well?
    marko 69, last i heard he went off with his new boyfriend up to jockland, wcvd, lintonwhite she was a fruitcake.
    Yeadon lad, then there was them sellerfield water drinkers from Carlisle.then there was that thick get from preston, plus a few millscum,..ETC.

I remember that young lad from Oz, who seemed to be having a breakdown online...

That was probably Morleyboy in another guise.

Quote Originally Posted by george_kaplan View Post
    Geldered boot boy, Spawhite and Algave were three good lads, Exciled too was a regular poster I also liked, Sid? from Finland was always around and a good poster. Lots of good lads come and gone over the years.
    Ah yes, Gelderd Boot Boy.... He used to get pretty fiery at times!....lol. Sadly, I recall someone mentioning at some stage there that he had passed though.

Quote Originally Posted by Ozwhites View Post
    Ah yes, Gelderd Boot Boy.... He used to get pretty fiery at times!....lol. Sadly, I recall someone mentioning at some stage there that he had passed though.
    Maybe I have that wrong with GBB??? I recall he left for another forum, as he had a run in with the mods on here. Anyone know if he is still about?

And there was another chap around the same time as Pat who used to get stirred up a bit....and I thought his name started with "P" also. Anyone recall?

Marko is still in Scotland and happily married with two little girls. GBB is still going strong and off on his hols. Ref69 has overcome cancer and is now a postmaster but he is still involved with amateur footy. Donnywhitegaz is still alive and kicking and he works on the fairs usually in charge of the dodgems. Thornewhite has moved to Wigan and is living with his fiancee and her kids and has been for a while and he is enjoying life. Fenwhite is still going strong and still calls the referees a four letter word beginning with C. giles_love_child is still as daft and is the proud father of two with his wife. Morrim is still going strong and still has his tache. Leedshipriest, Ant, Leodisdude, Exiledwhite, Cor all still around plus quite a few others.

As you might have guessed I am friends with all of the above on facebook so I know what they are up to.

Not heard anything of Morleyboy since the lintonwhite craziness. Sonic, Rose, Spa and a few others I have not seen anything from them for quite a while.

I am friends on facebook with a few more but I have forgotten their LeedsMad nicknames.

When the new folk took over FootyMad and brought in various new formats for the boards they removed many of the sub forums over all the boards because there had not been any activity on them for quite a while.

Hope this info helps keep you all up to date.

Cheers for update Wortley, seems more folk going over to social media, am on it myself mainly for music, i remember a "rebel" forum being set up on (think) facebook, is it still going (are you allowed to mention it lol)? There seemed a bit of bad feeling about it starting at time, though I didn't come on here so much then. FootyMad have done their best to ruin these forums, hence most of them are empty these days.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)