+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Classic/Pat threads??

Classic/Pat threads??

While on subject of past threads... what happened to the above sub-forums? When did they dissapear. I was sure they were still on here upto recently...

Whatever happened to Fenwhite? Also, Names I can't remember but the guy who lived in Donegal but was from Leeds. Was the 2nd top posted when it used to show the list. Then the Wolves supporter, wolf something I think. Orgoner, Worley and a few long time players would remember them. And Morleyboy 🤔🤔

Probably a few gone on social media, i am but there are more tits on it than here will have to have a recruitment drive lads bound to be loads of new loyal whites about....

Sad reflection in a way mate. Former posters that have since passed away, and unable to be here to finally enjoy the PL return. I'm sure they are fondly remembered for their support during the tough times.

Quote Originally Posted by Ozwhites View Post
    Sad reflection in a way mate. Former posters that have since passed away, and unable to be here to finally enjoy the PL return. I'm sure they are fondly remembered for their support during the tough times.
    Yes those who have passed or very ill, unless you know them off-forum we can lose the contact too easily, like many will be remembering a few this season, particularly the first game back from the wilderness MOT

Donny White Gaz used to post a lot on here.

Quote Originally Posted by denver11 View Post
    Whatever happened to Fenwhite? Also, Names I can't remember but the guy who lived in Donegal but was from Leeds. Was the 2nd top posted when it used to show the list. Then the Wolves supporter, wolf something I think. Orgoner, Worley and a few long time players would remember them. And Morleyboy ����
    Sweeneywolf was the Wolves fan, last time I saw him was on the old LUISA forum that Mikelufc set up. That must have been around 2006-2007.

Don't know if some of you will remember a poster called smiley badge, I wonder what ever happened to him/her.
    Last edited by fredlufc74; 03-09-2020 at 02:53 PM.

Geldered boot boy, Spawhite and Algave were three good lads, Exciled too was a regular poster I also liked, Sid? from Finland was always around and a good poster. Lots of good lads come and gone over the years.

Hairy and cheesewedge, come out, come out wherever you are!!

The stiffler, Appalled, Rose.

Racking me brains now.

Some names from the past there George.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)