+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T:- Is this the worst PM since the war?

Quote Originally Posted by Mapperleypie View Post
    Shock as Johnson is found to have lied his way through last years election.
    Much prefer it to the Labour Party's option of 'remain or stay', Mapp. Subject to a pointless people's vote of course.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Much prefer it to the Labour Party's option of 'remain or stay', Mapp. Subject to a pointless people's vote of course.
    The vote wasn't intended to be just for pointless people Gumpy, everyone was expected to take part
    Last edited by SwalePie; 07-09-2020 at 10:30 AM.

Interesting:

A good thing or just another way to split the Labour vote?

What with the bile and hatred she spouts on a regular basis, should make Question Time a bit more entertaining if nowt else.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...est-seats.html
    Yet another deluded fool whipping up a frenzy among a minority who hate England. Laughable.

... ha ha ... new frenzie by the leftwaffe over the NI border. Nothing could be finer than we leave with no deal and the corrupt EU having to run the border. Probably a nice tangent to wrong foot the EU negotiators so they spend more time gnashing teeth instead of focussing on their central issue of how to make the UK subservient.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBlackHorse View Post
    ... ha ha ... new frenzie by the leftwaffe over the NI border. Nothing could be finer than we leave with no deal and the corrupt EU having to run the border. Probably a nice tangent to wrong foot the EU negotiators so they spend more time gnashing teeth instead of focussing on their central issue of how to make the UK subservient.
    https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/newsl...?ocid=msedgdhp

Weird, I don’t remember Johnson mentioning any of that when he was conning people into voting for him and his ‘oven ready Brexit deal’.

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    Weird, I don’t remember Johnson mentioning any of that when he was conning people into voting for him and his ‘oven ready Brexit deal’.

Well that one got burnt as it was in the oven too long, this is a new recipe.

Well that one got burnt as it was in the oven too long, this is a new recipe.
    It was rotten before he put it in. I thought Brexiters were keen on implementing ‘the will of the people’, but obviously not.

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    It was rotten before he put it in. I thought Brexiters were keen on implementing ‘the will of the people’, but obviously not.
    I think it was actually the will of about a third of the people so perhaps it won't take so long to bake. We'll hopefully be able to give all of the time saved to the NHS.

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    I think it was actually the will of about a third of the people so perhaps it won't take so long to bake. We'll hopefully be able to give all of the time saved to the NHS.
    Don't bring that bus into it, must be a good driver to do a u-turn in it!

Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast