+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: O/T The yanks are going back to the moon ....

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Here's a good one for you Brin as you like 'conspiracy' theories.

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/s...194900308.html
    Who said I do? That’s just your opinion pal. Read that story and what a twaddle of hype.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Always will be a non believer until another country send their astronauts there to land on the moon and say,'Yes, it's all true'. Thing is, other countries knew it was impossible at the time and still haven't bothered to this day. The Yanks hold all the aces on this.
    Brin I'm sure that other countries have made detailed surveys of the moon which should show up the detritous left there. Maybe you or other sherlocks on this board could track them down.

They're all at it now... Arabs Chinese Indians...
    Having sh***ed the life out of this planet with our horrible greed we now want to spread our poison across the universe.
    Shoot em down God.
    And while you're at it give Trump and the EU leadership AIDS and Covid.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Who said I do? That’s just your opinion pal. Read that story and what a twaddle of hype.
    I think your OP says you do but I agree about that article, it doesn't even mention how a solar flare could have sunk the Titanic, just how it might have impacted the positional information it and other ships could have received from malfunctioning magnetic instruments.

Who gives a sh*t. Look at the maps for USA and Europe by 2070 with climate change. Even if we stop emissions right now the southern half of USA is a desert, most coastal areas are flooded, Spain, Italy and half of France are deserts, London and York are gone and f*cking millions are banging on the door of northern England and Canada. Get a gun and get a bunker.

Quote Originally Posted by wendun View Post
    Who gives a sh*t. Look at the maps for USA and Europe by 2070 with climate change. Even if we stop emissions right now the southern half of USA is a desert, most coastal areas are flooded, Spain, Italy and half of France are deserts, London and York are gone and f*cking millions are banging on the door of northern England and Canada. Get a gun and get a bunker.
    Bunker didn't work for Adolf - by 2070 everyone on here will be pushing up daisies - old age or the pestilence will make sure of that

Quote Originally Posted by wendun View Post
    Taking the 1-0 loss to Millwall pretty badly then Monty?

Quote Originally Posted by Slimchance View Post
    Brin I'm sure that other countries have made detailed surveys of the moon which should show up the detritous left there. Maybe you or other sherlocks on this board could track them down.
    That doesn't prove anything though as unmanned craft could have placed debris and even footprints in later years to make it appear that humans went there
    All part of the elaborate scam

Think they want to reclaim it, keep china from claiming it like they have in the spratleys islands. They could open a new internment camp there, be out of spy satellites current range.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12