+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: O/T The yanks are going back to the moon ....

O/T The yanks are going back to the moon ....

The booster rockets they tested the other day, will hopefully see a ‘return’ to the moon in 2024.

I hope they take enough replica gear to say, ‘Ay we’ve found it’, in reference to a lunar Rover module they supposedly left behind last time.

Just how did they get those roving vehicles out of a tin can last time? I wonder how much they are paying Spielberg to get this right?

ET’s not happy. He thought he’d gone home and now the yanks are on their way to invade his peace and tranquillity. Poor little chap, I wish him all the best.

The last thing the moon needs is riots and gun crime, they need to stay away

Wait until they announce the crew.

appropriate for a bunch of space cadets

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    The booster rockets they tested the other day, will hopefully see a ‘return’ to the moon in 2024.

I hope they take enough replica gear to say, ‘Ay we’ve found it’, in reference to a lunar Rover module they supposedly left behind last time.

Just how did they get those roving vehicles out of a tin can last time? I wonder how much they are paying Spielberg to get this right?

ET’s not happy. He thought he’d gone home and now the yanks are on their way to invade his peace and tranquillity. Poor little chap, I wish him all the best.
    A non believer.Taking all the usual conspiracy theories as read, if the moon landings didn't take place surely the Russians who took part in the race to the moon would have pointed out to the rest of the free world that it was all filmed in Hollywood, but to my knowledge they never did

Sounds like they're going for PC reasons, all the previous lunar astronauts were white men so they want women, BAME, trans astronauts going up there.

They're looking for womd

Quote Originally Posted by Slimchance View Post
    A non believer.Taking all the usual conspiracy theories as read, if the moon landings didn't take place surely the Russians who took part in the race to the moon would have pointed out to the rest of the free world that it was all filmed in Hollywood, but to my knowledge they never did
    Always will be a non believer until another country send their astronauts there to land on the moon and say,'Yes, it's all true'. Thing is, other countries knew it was impossible at the time and still haven't bothered to this day. The Yanks hold all the aces on this.

Before we go to the moon I'd like to teach the world to sing in perfect harmony. Coffee coloured people everywhere and gender a thing of the past. Eureka!

Here's a good one for you Brin as you like 'conspiracy' theories.

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/s...194900308.html

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast