+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Brummagem away

Brummagem away

There is an interview with the manager, Marcel Bainbridge or whatever, i havent listened to it. Listening to managers and coaches on tv has become hopelessly cliched and predictable, and yet people hang onto every word.

Football for me is like eating lasagne daily, but bad lasagne. It quickly palls, cant even watch 10 minutes of a game anymore without wanting to fall asleep. It doesnt mean anything anympore, because it is pointless.

United have signed another midfielder with a history of non league, but with things to prove, cue laughter, cheap no doubt and a cast iron failure.

Why do i bother? Any way, The Blues, who i have a history with, will have a training session tomorrow. Listen to the manager say that he can take good things from losing 5-0.

I have lived too long.

Kelly of Brampton.

81 hits eh, i bet your all laughing. The cream rises to the top, and mud sinks to the bottom. The Blues fans are in shock, so am i, who on earth loses to Cambridge at home? No one.

The sudden improvement in the fans morale will plunge into a realistic despair again.

On saturday. Carlisle lost dreadfully, but when it comes to league points, its goodbye Cambridge kick in the knackers United. Judging by Bonifaces comments, pre game he expected to lose. This result has to go down as one of the biggest shocks for a decade, even the manager was waving a white flag. He even said it was a training session.

Not a proper result then, as you WILL find out.

Trevor of Mill Road Cemetery.

p.s, there should be a grave for United there, with DIED 1995, or thereabout. Not noticed even now.

I’m not so use, Frank. I watched our game yesterday on iFollow and we were garbage. Unless we find the money for fresh blood we’ll get slaughtered.

You dont know the depths of inadequacy and cheapness this club can stoop too. If Carlisle are bad, it will still be to much. A draw is likely, or a carlisle win which i will cheer.

This club needs a new broom, new money, new attitudes, intelligence, energy, an expectation of success.

In fact the stuff we used to have pre 1990. Barry OUT.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)