+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Prediction League

Prediction League

Hello to you all. Sorry to delay this announcement but after some consideration I have decided not to continue with the PL on here. No offence Tricky, I was not ignoring your question on the other thread but I hadn't made a decision at that time. Thanks DJ for your kind comments elsewhere.

I had originally taken over for what I thought would be one season but ended up doing several years. Thanks to those who stuck with it but the numbers grew less and less. I am also finding it hard to take football with no crowds seriously and sadly I have stepped down.

Although I have no idea how it works, I will be joining Griff on the Carlisle Board and it seems other posters from here will be doing likewise. Let's hope an England Mad poster can win the thing.

See you all on the Carlisle forum then

Understandable Davee...cheers and thanks again for your time and effort

Quote Originally Posted by davee59 View Post
    Hello to you all. Sorry to delay this announcement but after some consideration I have decided not to continue with the PL on here. No offence Tricky, I was not ignoring your question on the other thread but I hadn't made a decision at that time. Thanks DJ for your kind comments elsewhere.

I had originally taken over for what I thought would be one season but ended up doing several years. Thanks to those who stuck with it but the numbers grew less and less. I am also finding it hard to take football with no crowds seriously and sadly I have stepped down.

Although I have no idea how it works, I will be joining Griff on the Carlisle Board and it seems other posters from here will be doing likewise. Let's hope an England Mad poster can win the thing.
    well said you bacon dodging skid!
    cheers for the past work you put in fella!
    much appreciated! just hope your lot can match us in the Prem!!!!!
    be lucky and safe now
    John...

I’ll put mine up tomorrow with some instructions. It’s quite easy but just wait until some others have put up their entries if you’re unsure. Oh, and there’s a cash prize, currently £40 but more might be forthcoming.

Quote Originally Posted by griff View Post
    I’ll put mine up tomorrow with some instructions. It’s quite easy but just wait until some others have put up their entries if you’re unsure. Oh, and there’s a cash prize, currently £40 but more might be forthcoming.
    You will have to put your instructions in the queens English,this lot don't understand Cumbriaspeak..

It’s already written Alf, and full translation facilities are available to southerners and also midlanders like yersen. Oh, and the prize fund is now......

£60

Aww f*k no, Davey kid lol. Here was me thinking I was going to join it and win it again on here this season.

Acido FC, Barnsley FC, England FC, & Yorkshire FC.