+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Tarkowski

Don't panic BT,this is not exactly a new situation we are in,Sean is used to it now.£27m more in the Bank and no doubt quite a few unhappy players around after their Clubs have gone mad with the cash and brought new signings in.We will be fine,relax and enjoy your lockdown.

It's simple really,If Tarky leaves we go down,if he stays we might stop up again.. So it's a no brainer for me.. Keep him..

Never works out well if you have a player who doesn't want to be here...

Quote Originally Posted by 1959_60 View Post
    Never works out well if you have a player who doesn't want to be here...
    Hes only stating what every player wants to do and play at the highest level. I think Tarky has reached his peek with us and will realise that and stay here.

So do you think that playing for a struggling West Ham team is playing at the highest level ? What will he achieve with a team who are always flirting with relegation. ? They haven’t won anything for years, the club is always in turmoil and chopping and changing, plus they won’t be winning anything anytime soon.
    No one else has been looking at him, which is surprising. I don’t believe West Ham will pay the asking price, and I really believe he’ll still be with us this season.The only way he’d benefit by going to the London Stadium is financially. Perhaps his agent is also looking to boost his bank account.

Why would he sign for the Dildo bros ? He's not going to West Ham,what gives you that impression?

Quote Originally Posted by malwayne View Post
    So do you think that playing for a struggling West Ham team is playing at the highest level ? What will he achieve with a team who are always flirting with relegation. ? They haven’t won anything for years, the club is always in turmoil and chopping and changing, plus they won’t be winning anything anytime soon.
    No one else has been looking at him, which is surprising. I don’t believe West Ham will pay the asking price, and I really believe he’ll still be with us this season.The only way he’d benefit by going to the London Stadium is financially. Perhaps his agent is also looking to boost his bank account.
    malwayne ---you last sentence sums up the whole thing along with any player's desire to make more wonga! The highest level means ---he who will pay me the most money for playing ---nothing else!

Here’s a little cheeky thought, Dyche s next club will be West Ham , let him go now get him in place and take the reigns later on , establish them as a top 6 club Tarky gets what he wants , Dyche goes neared home and to a club that I’m quite sure will back him financially if he gets it rolling in the right direction.

Just a thought

As he gone yet ?

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    As he gone yet ?
    Lol! Reminds me of my grandson.

We have just put the seat belts on, I've just got into third gear and he always pipes up with, "Are we there yet?"

I don't know why, but it tickles us to death every time he does it.

Rapscallion does not quite cover this little bugger!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)