+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ot Scotland

What a joke of a team Scotland are. Good to see they can play ball back from any position on park maybe try play it forward bit more during game

How we are winning here, I have no idea.

15 attempts by the Czech reserves to our 5.

Badly need another goal to basically hold on!!

Clarke is a stubborn barsteward,McTominay has a bad game played out of position v Israel so our Stevie ignores all the flak and plays him there again tonight and he was even worse.We have one really top class player and he plays left back for Liverpool.Stevie boy then decides to play a formation without a left back,its truly genius coaching.

You know the game is up the poley when the Scottish head coach decides to match up to Israel at home by playing an alien 3 at the back that they are used to playing and throwing a midfielder in because his centre backs available arnie good enough.

Felt sorry for McTominay tonight. Great midfielder but played in wrong position and found out time and again by the Czech pub side - who were much better that us

We might just beat Israel next month but don’t fancy our chances after that if we have haaland and Norway in the play off final

BTW credit to Andy Robertson whose bit of quality won the match and kept persevering despite all that was going on around him

I though fleck and McLean were particularly disappointing. No way that they should play together ahead of McGinn

We are ****ing stinking. I watched some of the first half and the quality on show was so poor. Robertson made 2 or 3 excellent runs in a 10 minute spell and not once were they matched by the ball through. Our players just aren't good enough to match his runs with a pass. John Fleck ffs. Really?? Twice he wanted time and touches when Robertson wanted it early. By the time Flecks decided to pass it Robertsons offside. We got through once and surprise surprise, it was a ball by Armstrong. A player of real quality. A player that Clarke doesn't see as a regular starter. I think this is the worst Scotland team I've ever seen. Certain players do have the talent but collectively we are a mess and a good portion of that comes from the manager.

Utter S.hite.

So glad I tortured myself yet again watching Scotland. 45 years plus of supporting my country and these last two performances are amongst some of the worst. What the Fek are they being coached and told to do.

Feking stinking.

If you read the JA606 forum the solution is simple. Tierney should be playing instead of Robertson.
    Robertson is overrated and only looks good in the Liverpool team and is carried by Van Dyck.
    Tierney is a better defender which was clearly identified by playing against Ross County, Hamilton etc while Robertson had it easy against Chelsea, Man U and CO.
    Nothing against Tierney but when you read this s**** .
    Pool must be some team to win the League and European cup with a passenger at LB.

Quote Originally Posted by CarlisleArab View Post
    The difference was that you won with one of the worst penalties I’ve ever seen (only to be surpassed by the Iceland penalty miss moments later)
    Hey Carlisle mate, forget everything I said lol. We really were disgraceful tonight away to Denmark.

Very good result for your lot away to the old Czecherland, nice to see your team topping the group.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)