+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: injuries?

injuries?

McGarry reported 9 players unavailable for the match against Lincoln. 1 was Jaskelainen.
    3 Newbies didn't appear. Nolan on the bench, no Powell, no Lowery, no Porter. Who am I missing?
    DA says a couple are out for maybe 4 weeks, the others just niggles.
    Who is what? Have I missed something? Where is the news on the injury list.
    I assume that 2 of the newbies are perhaps not match fit. Anyone know anything else?
    Anybody returning for Tuesday night?

Offord makes 9. DA said mostly niggles in the last 3 days ("as always"). Porter and Offord have been missing until they both played a week before - reaction to that? It left our bench looking weak - full of youngsters - when we hope to have good options this season. Beccles and to a lesser extent Daniels I understand not being ready to play, and Eddie needs to slim down. Unless he risks the CHs at Bolton we need an u-23 game this week too if we can find one. Zanzala must be hurt I guess.

I would think Zanzala is injured as his image features on OS in article about people not ready for Bolton. What I would like to know is the extent of injury and how long expected to be out.

It’s all very well wanting to know the fine detail about who is injured and for how long, but we don’t want to let the upcoming opponents know everything! I’m all for updates on the long term injured, as we got last season around Nolan, Porter, Lancashire, etc, but when they’re niggles just let them get on with it - besides with 9 out it would take up most of the press conference!