+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 25 of 31 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: Are the media biased

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    I don’t think there’s any issue where many, or even any, of us would take your judgement over mista’s...and that certainly includes US politics.
    We all value other people's judgement in different ways and value them according to our own criteria.. I couldn't give a toss what you think. People visit and contribute to a forum such as this for different reasons. Boredom, a need for company, but mainly to show how clever they are. It's just an ego trip. Some enjoy the lime light more than others.
    Last edited by GUNTERYY36; 20-09-2020 at 05:25 PM.

Oh and a defeat by Luton doesn't augur well for the rest of the season. It's no problem for us, we know we're crap!

Quote Originally Posted by GUNTERYY36 View Post
    We all value other people's judgement in different ways and value them according to our own criteria.. I couldn't give a toss what you think. People visit and contribute to a forum such as this for different reasons. Boredom, a need for company, but mainly to show how clever they are. It's just an ego trip. Some enjoy the lime light more than others.
    That’s fine. If you ‘couldn’t give a toss what I think’ don’t ask me to ‘expand’, but if you introduce irrelevant attacks (on Biden) into a thread and then have a go at a DCM stalwart (mista) you’re not likely to be made as welcome as...for example...Acido.

I don’t think there’s any issue where many, or even any, of us would take your judgement over mista’s...and that certainly includes US politics.

You’re a mind reader...is a statement. Putting a question mark after it doesn’t make sense...and you’re answering a question...’now tell me I’m wrong...and why’ with another question.

You...Gunteryy from Barnsley...introduced US politics and an attack on Biden onto our Forum. My point is that however underwhelming Biden may be - and I agree in some ways he is - he’d still be a huge improvement on Trump.
    You know what I meant but full marks for having a good grasp of English grammar. In what way do you think Biden would be a 'huge improvement' on Trump?

While the dunce of Derby probably doesn't follow US politics.
    I'm much to intelligent to believe a word that comes out of the mouth of the blond. I will leave that to people like you

That’s fine. If you ‘couldn’t give a toss what I think’ don’t ask me to ‘expand’, but if you introduce irrelevant attacks (on Biden) into a thread and then have a go at a DCM stalwart (mista) you’re not likely to be made as welcome as...for example...Acido.
    So what? I'm sure Mista is thick skinned. I like Acido and his comments and I'm sure he's fine with my own.

Oh and a defeat by Luton doesn't augur well for the rest of the season. It's no problem for us, we know we're crap!
    We know we are so no problem for us

Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
    I'm much to intelligent to believe a word that comes out of the mouth of the blond. I will leave that to people like you
    Too intelligent, eh? I can see I'm out of my depth here.

So what? I'm sure Mista is thick skinned. I like Acido and his comments and I'm sure he's fine with my own.
    Yes skin like a rhino 😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by swaledale View Post

The news these days is so arbitrary, Ioften wonder who decides whats newsworthy and who is in a position to know the details?
    Someone with an obsession with USA must have a vote, we seem to get way too much USA news.

Page 25 of 31 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)