+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 31 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Are the media biased

Quote Originally Posted by MadAmster View Post
    People protesting, in the correct sense of the word should be left alone.

Those throwing stuff at police should be arrested.
    Those rioting should be arrested.
    Those looting should be arrested.
    Those committing arson should be arrested.
    Agree with that MA but the Police fear backlash in all they do, they can't win.
    All this crime is up because there is no deterrent, folk with no principals drag up their feral kids with the same values and we wonder why mob rule is increasing.

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    Which piece?
    Sorry!

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.b...istol-42404825

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    Sigh, so every decision that happens on a demo, is decided minute by minute by the home office? Did the home office tell the Police/Social services/MP's to ignore grooming?
    You live in a bubble don't you daft lad?
    Ha ha don't I just love you I would reply but much to busy earning your benefits for you xx

Quote Originally Posted by Andy_Faber View Post
    I’d say that was a particularly even handed and fair piece of journalism from the BBC, Andy.

I’d say that was a particularly even handed and fair piece of journalism from the BBC, Andy.
    Yes so did I that’s why I shared it.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNTERYY36 View Post
    The media biased? Surely not. The British Bias Corporation strive to be impartial at all times. Anne Marie Waters, Tommy Robinson, etc. are treated with the utmost respect and they are given a fair amount of air time. The contents of the Quran are regularly examined and discussed by 'Imams'. Trump...treated unfairly? Get away with you.
    Never heard of Anne Marie Waters.
    Why would anyone show Tommy Robinson, or any rabble rousing thug, any respect at all, and how do the BBC treat Trump unfairly?
    Have a look at Andy’s BBC piece on Colston and please explain how it in in any way justifies your moniker of ‘British Bias Corporation’.

P.S. Just looked her up...see she accused the EU of ‘conspiring to turn Europe into a Muslim State’. Obviously another well balanced and sensible individual then.
    Last edited by ramAnag; 08-09-2020 at 04:25 PM.

Never heard of Anne Marie Waters.
    Why would anyone show Tommy Robinson, or any rabble rousing thug, any respect at all, and how do the BBC treat Trump unfairly?
    Have a look at Andy’s BBC piece on Colston and please explain how it in in any way justifies your moniker of British Bias Corporation.

P.S. Just looked her up...see she accused the EU of ‘conspiring to turn Europe into a Muslim State’. Obviously another well balanced and sensible individual then.
    Don’t think the beeb are off my hook rA! But credit where it’s due that was the sort of stuff that makes the license fee worth it
    Last edited by Andy_Faber; 08-09-2020 at 07:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
    Ha ha don't I just love you I would reply but much to busy earning your benefits for you xx
    My benefits? Exactly who said I was on benefits? Another false bag of **** out your mouth.
    You couldn't predict gravity you numpty.

My benefits? Exactly who said I was on benefits? Another false bag of **** out your mouth.
    You couldn't predict gravity you numpty.
    Sucking hell your easier to wind up than a clock
    Basie said you live in a one bed squat in Hyson Green and only leave your room to go and sign on and fetch your Daily Mail . Now your telling me it's not true

With that response being written in gibberish, I suggest you knock the booze on the head.
    I will treat that with contempt it deserves

Page 5 of 31 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)