+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 27 of 31 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: Are the media biased

Quote Originally Posted by GUNTERYY36 View Post
    Ignorance, arrogance, incompetence, simple, flawed personality, deranged and dangerous thoughts. Let's assume for the sake of argument these vague remarks are true. Biden has yet to demonstrate his fitness for presidency and to replace his adversary. He constantly makes racist remarks by mocking blacks, bribing foreign leaders, dismissing multiple accusations by women of indecent 'touching' (notably Tara Reade, Biden's very own Monica Lewinsky), aggressive behaviour towards annoying reporters and, not least, exhibiting signs of dementia characterised by his difficulty in knowing where he is, stringing sentences together never mind argument. It's not clear whether Biden will continue to be 'middle class Joe' or cosy up to Bernie Sanders and the hard left. He appears to get a free pass and lack of media coverage because controversial tweets by Trump are considered more 'newsworthy'.

So I ask again, ram, in all seriousness. Why do you think Biden would make a better leader than Trump?
    Apologise for the delay in replying just got back from your neck of the woods Monk Bretton to Redfearns Glass deliver some parts for them.
    Think you need to get some facts straight Tara Reade described in the New York Times May5th 2020 as a fantasist and compulsive liar
    She alleged in 2019 about a non ***ual assault by Biden that made her feel uncomfortable that happened in 1993 .
    In April 2020 she said she told Biden's Senate Staff about the assault Records prove she never told them . Biden then asked the United States Senate to search and release any documents . But Senate have refused saying they are personal files (wonder why). Reade has been working as a domestic violence lawyer despite never taking the Bar exam(illegal )
    Says she got a bachelor's degree from Antioch University they say she never graduated .Yes she's a great witness Biden as yet to demonstrate his fitness for the presidency ,that is a joke I assume I would have thought a cabbage would do a better job the incumbent now in office At least a cabbage wouldn't be a racist, misogynistic , liar like the one in charge now Somebody nominated him for Nobel peace prize anybody would think there's an election coming up .

Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
    Apologise for the delay in replying just got back from your neck of the woods Monk Bretton to Redfearns Glass deliver some parts for them.
    Think you need to get some facts straight Tara Reade described in the New York Times May5th 2020 as a fantasist and compulsive liar
    She alleged in 2019 about a non ***ual assault by Biden that made her feel uncomfortable that happened in 1993 .
    In April 2020 she said she told Biden's Senate Staff about the assault Records prove she never told them . Biden then asked the United States Senate to search and release any documents . But Senate have refused saying they are personal files (wonder why). Reade has been working as a domestic violence lawyer despite never taking the Bar exam(illegal )
    Says she got a bachelor's degree from Antioch University they say she never graduated .Yes she's a great witness Biden as yet to demonstrate his fitness for the presidency ,that is a joke I assume I would have thought a cabbage would do a better job the incumbent now in office At least a cabbage wouldn't be a racist, misogynistic , liar like the one in charge now Somebody nominated him for Nobel peace prize anybody would think there's an election coming up .
    The NYT is as impartial as CNN. But whether or not TR is a reliable witness is almost immaterial. The man sees no problem with handling and caressing women on film. Including Hilary Clinton... that in iteself raises questions about his sanity.

Call someone a racist and you've lost the argument.
    Last edited by GUNTERYY36; 21-09-2020 at 03:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by swaledale View Post
    Your obsession with supposed BBC bias seems to be overwhelming you, careful one wouldn't want you having a cardiac over soemthing thats purely in your own minds eye and not actual reality!
    Is there any other kind of reality?

Why?

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    Okay...assuming you mean ‘rA’ and not ‘ram’ and assuming you now ‘do give a toss about my opinion’...here goes.
    I’ve already said I find Biden a disappointment and wish the Democrats had come up with someone better, but just about anything would be better than Trump and here’s why.

Biden wants an effective national test and trace programme.

Biden wants the minimum wage increased and more investment in green energy.

Biden stands for criminal justice reform and the introduction of socioeconomic programmes aimed at supporting ‘minorities’..

Biden wants to expand ‘Obamacare’.

Biden aims to rejoin the Global Climate Accord.

Trump, in comparison, on Covid-19 suggested the internal human use of disinfectant, and that it’ll all go away anyway. In the meantime the USA, under his ‘leadership’ leads the World in Covid cases.

Trump is a renowned denier of climate change and an advocate of greater use of fossil fuels.

Trump is totally opposed to ‘Obamacare’ which leaves huge numbers of US citizens without cover as far as health care is concerned.

Trump has demonstrated his inherent racist tendencies via his comments about Muslims, Mexicans and athletes supporting the BLM movement...to name but three.

On top of all that I have never come across a world leader - or potential world leader as he was at the time - who appears so misogynistic and actually advocated ‘grabbing women by their p*****s’.

Biden may well not be God’s gift in terms of world leadership...I accept that, but with Trump you are just seeking to defend the indefensible.

P.S. You have taken us well off the original topic of the thread. Maybe if you really want this debate you should start an appropriate one on the US presidential elections.
    Don't worry, I won't. It might be considered irrelavent and result in a storm of abuse.

Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
    Well if you believe anything Trump or Johnson says ,I guess you are out of your depth 😂😂😂
    I rely on Jim Davidson for his opinion on current affairs. Less bull****, more laughter.

Don't worry, I won't. It might be considered irrelavent and result in a storm of abuse.
    Have you had a ‘storm of abuse’? I don’t think so. Threads ‘sink or swim’ according to the interest they generate.

The suggestion is surely fair. This thread is entitled ‘Are the media biased’...you appear to want to discuss Trump v Biden...or at least you do until you get answers you can’t or don’t wish to respond to. Trump v Biden is not necessarily relevant to the thread is the only point I was making.

Both mista and I have answered you civilly. You don’t seem to have much of a comeback and I’m not at all ‘worried’...if you wish to have a Trump v Biden debate then why not start it, either here or on your own home forum?

Quote Originally Posted by Andy_Faber View Post
    Au contraire, I refer to BBC so much because it’s the best out there, apart from ITV which has its moments I don’t rate the rest.

I think the obsession is with yourself constantly coming back on my observations with put downs and jibes. Be constructive. And stop using exclamation marks, THAT’S a sign of someone letting his blood boil...
    Wrong assumption yet again! Posting on this Forum has no effect on my blood or my calmness, after all its no more than pub gossip, not to be taken seriously!

Mm you have an interesting way of saying something in a post which means the opposite to what your appearing to say, an approach which I've seen before when people pretend to distance themselves from the view they are expressing. Unfortunately that doesn't work because in previous posts you make statements which can only mean one thing IF of course you meant what you posted!

So perhaps your only "broadly" anti BBC and its all the fault of the PC brigade?

The NYT is as impartial as CNN. But whether or not TR is a reliable witness is almost immaterial. The man sees no problem with handling and caressing women on film. Including Hilary Clinton... that in iteself raises questions about his sanity.

You don't lose any argument when you tell the truth. Trump is an out and out racist He refuses to condemn the police over the recent black deaths If you agree and sympathise with him I would rather not converse with you .

Was the answer yes?

Page 27 of 31 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)