You have probably either watched it read the news this weekend . Every paper and News Channels I've either watched it read has been full of the Extinction Rebellion blocking the printing presses by lying in the street Now there is a way to protest and I don't think that is the right way But a completely over the top reaction from the media accusing extreme left wing agitators from organising it .Well I always thought climate change was a concern for all political persuasion s or is that just at election times . Now Johnson is going to rush a bill through to protect the Newspapers making them "critical national infrastructure " few
Meanwhile at the same time there was a protest at Dover which you probably never read or saw on the news . At protest by the far right against migrants , This consisted of a number of far right groups some from banned groups the police said there were members from Britain First , Pie and Mash ( football hooligans )fomer Combat 18 and EDL members . They blocked the A20 with a sit in during off Dover docks . Leader Nigel March with his megaphone screaming " Take a knee for the brethren of this f**king country Wonder what PM is going to do about this