+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 21 of 31 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Are the media biased

I can't swim, so definitely. Although maybe you refer to golden showers here?

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Parkstone View Post
    I can't swim, so definitely. Although maybe you refer to golden showers here?
    I’m almost as poor at the former and, although it is what I meant, I’ve never understood the attraction of the latter.
    A case of ‘don’t knock it till you’ve tried it’, perhaps. I don’t intend to try it.

Hmmm, methinks, as Queen Gertrude would say, he doth protest too much

so we started with bias, and have now reached taking the piss. What else for the press............

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Parkstone View Post
    so we started with bias, and have now reached taking the piss. What else for the press............

I thought taking the piss was what those shows with "left wing" comedians that pack the BBC's entertainment schedules did?

Quote Originally Posted by swaledale View Post
    I thought taking the piss was what those shows with left wing "comedians" that pack the BBC's entertainment schedules did?
    Fixed it for you. I'm very funny.

Media biased on everything? BBC love failure.
    Zoe Ball loses 1 million listers, yet gets a 900k pay rise? You couldn't make it up.
    https://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-r...lion-listeners

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    Zoe Ball loses 1 million listers, yet gets a 900k pay rise? You couldn't make it up.
    Oh dear you have had to wait 11days to find something to moan about from the BBC She gets 8million listeners and your the one who keeps saying nobody looks or listens to the BBC . If you look at how RAJAR sort the figures only an idiot would take any notice of them Still doing it the same as the 1950 ffs

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post

Ah diddum's feeling he isn't remunerated adequately for his talents? Envy is a terrible burden

I've just watched Rayner on the BBC breakfast, she was asked if she enjoyed PMQ on Wednesday and she said that she, a council girl, enjoyed giving it to that posh Etonian.

It went completely without comment by munchetty and Co. I wonder what they would have said if Johnson had said that this etonian had enjoyed putting the council girl in her place?

It would have been headlines for days to come.

Page 21 of 31 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)