+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Joe Fitzpatrick MSP for Dundee West amd Sprts minister

Joe Fitzpatrick MSP for Dundee West amd Sprts minister

I suggest that every Dundee supporter who lives in the Dundee West constituency sends an email to Joe Fitzpatrick who is the MSP for Dundee West and the Scottish Government Sports Minister.
    Jo Fitzpatrick is responsible for advising when football supporters can return to attending football matches at football grounds throughout Scotland.
    I suggest that everyone asks Joe Fitzpatrick why passengers on the Scottish Government owned Calmac ferries have to observe a one metre social distancing rule whilst spectators attending football matches are going to have to observe the two metre social distancing rule.
    It was recently reported in the press that at the end of recent rugby match at Murrayfield with a maximum of 700 spectators, people had to vacate the stands in the ground row by row.
    However on the Calmac ferries when it is announced that car drivers and their passengers should make their way to the car deck as ferry is reaching its destination there is a free for all.
    People are not instructed to observe social distancing rules when walking down the stairs or in the lifts.
    This in my opinion is another case of double standards which Joe Fitzpatrick should be investigating.

You only need to live in the constituency if you require an answer.

And pretty much none of the drinking establishments in his constituency are observing social distancing.....believe me.

What the SNP think is going on and what actually goes on in pubs, clubs and restaurants are two completely different thinks.

It's an illusion and a pretence that they have any sort of control.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post

What the SNP think is going on and what actually goes on in pubs, clubs and restaurants are two completely different thinks.

It's an illusion and a pretence that they have any sort of control.
    The hardliners buy it though.

Cultists.

Quote Originally Posted by noahrab View Post
    The hardliners buy it though.

Cultists.
    But a huge rise in cases that apparently needs to be taken seriously according to wee Nic ,although no rise in hospital admissions,now I’m not her biggest fan but do you not think sometime she might say even too herself wtf is going on here ,how long can I keep ignoring what is reality and still no deaths not even mentioned...!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mudskipper View Post
    But a huge rise in cases that apparently needs to be taken seriously according to wee Nic ,although no rise in hospital admissions,now I’m not her biggest fan but do you not think sometime she might say even too herself wtf is going on here ,how long can I keep ignoring what is reality and still no deaths not even mentioned...!!!
    I listened to her briefing today. I'm not convinced she either understands or is convinced by the statistics she's delivering any more.

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    I listened to her briefing today. I'm not convinced she either understands or is convinced by the statistics she's delivering any more.
    I don't think she is convinced either.

But her Govts line was we will protect you more than Boris....they can't be seen to backtrack and neither can most Govts.

It's no exaggeration to say we are destroying our way of life and our standard of living each and every week that passes.

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    She’s many things but I would guess having a law background she knows what is actually in front of her ,you can’t spin zero ever...agree with Rros that what this is doing to living standards is scary AF ,apparently the infection rate has now exceeded 20 per 100,000 so lockdowns are probably coming again maybe locally ,I’m count myself as very very fortunate to not have lost a penny during this ,however I’m starting to see the effects kicking in now...

Seems that governments are supposed to govern and help the most needy but they are creating poverty on a scale never seen even post war...

Quote Originally Posted by Mudskipper View Post
    She’s many things but I would guess having a law background she knows what is actually in front of her ,you can’t spin zero ever...agree with Rros that what this is doing to living standards is scary AF ,apparently the infection rate has now exceeded 20 per 100,000 so lockdowns are probably coming again maybe locally ,I’m count myself as very very fortunate to not have lost a penny during this ,however I’m starting to see the effects kicking in now...

Seems that governments are supposed to govern and help the most needy but they are creating poverty on a scale never seen even post war...
    Correct, governments are causing poverty, not Covid-19.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    I don't think she is convinced either.

But her Govts line was we will protect you more than Boris....they can't be seen to backtrack and neither can most Govts.

It's no exaggeration to say we are destroying our way of life and our standard of living each and every week that passes.
    Nicola has not covered herself in glory dealing with local lockdowns.
    She shut down the Aberdeen pubs and restaurants but did not close down the pubs and restaurants in Glasgow.
    A strange decision until you realise that Nicola represents a Glasgow constituency and it will be a very last resort before she shuts the pubs and restaurants in Glasgow to deal with a big rise in positive Covid-19 tests. Another case of double standards.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)