+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Aberdeen v Kilmarnock

The Metropolitan Police are a disgrace and always have been.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    English b’astards
    Bugger all to do with us.
    Where do you think all Scotland’s sh1t cops go that cant make the grade up here?

Some folk, like myself, couldn’t give a sh*t about so-called ‘racism’. It’s a completely illegitimate and over-used term. It means different things to different people. I don’t care what’s ‘racist’, I care about what’s true and what’s true right now is that our beloved game and club is being used to force this shyte upon us all. I raised the idea of boo-ing this bull**** political gesture, and bang on cue, the brain-dead zombies who have bought into this shyte come out to brow beat those who would oppose the narrative. You care more about Marxist bull**** than you do about the fitba. Clowns.

I’ll boo for the marxists

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Where do you think all Scotland’s sh1t cops go that cant make the grade up here?
    Tulliallan where cops go to lose the power of hearing given that they can’t hear sectarianism chanting every weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby's_Blouse View Post
    Some folk, like myself, couldn’t give a sh*t about so-called ‘racism’. It’s a completely illegitimate and over-used term. It means different things to different people. I don’t care what’s ‘racist’, I care about what’s true and what’s true right now is that our beloved game and club is being used to force this shyte upon us all. I raised the idea of boo-ing this bull**** political gesture, and bang on cue, the brain-dead zombies who have bought into this shyte come out to brow beat those who would oppose the narrative. You care more about Marxist bull**** than you do about the fitba. Clowns.
    Calm doon ffs

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Calm doon ffs
    I reckon you`d get thrown out , minimum , if you booed , when the players take the knee ?

That`s if you could be heard , behind the facemask ?!!

Why not just pull it to one side and shout ¬ I can`t breath !! " IInstead of booing ?

Quote Originally Posted by neilthedon View Post
    I reckon you`d get thrown out , minimum , if you booed , when the players take the knee ?

Why not just pull it to one side and shout ¬ I can`t breath !! " IInstead of booing ?
    That’s probably true. Is this what football has become? We can’t boo at things which we think are shyte? Must we all be forced to embrace and admire the same politics? F*ck that. Stand Free!!!

Quote Originally Posted by neilthedon View Post

Maybe the half time draw should allow the name chosen to choose the social justice cause that the players kneel for next home game ?

Wow - some thread on Dons Vs Killie folks 😂

The sentiment behind the taking a knee is well meant, but it's time to call it a day. There is also no doubt that the political BLM movement have some very radical & dangerous views that I doubt many of those taking the knee would support so the anti racism message & BLM political movement should be distanced from each other.

I also have little doubt there are players who are in no way racist, but who do the kneeling cause they feel they have to in case they get crucified by the twitter police who for some bizarre reason seem to now be the moral barometer by which everything is judged.

Yep, time to call it a day on the kneeling stuff.

Oh & 2-1 to the good guys. Hayes & Watkins. COYR.

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast