+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Code for Charlton game

This should be a new thread, why has it appeared under this topic?

Quote Originally Posted by lukcour View Post
    Finally got my code by visiting shop where a young lady was most helpful. Sorted and updated quickly and efficiently. Looking to clarify one poit with other posters. When I entered code, clicked on apply, then clicked on pay. When I clicked on pay all that happened was box turned black. Was that transaction completed? Was not what I was expecting.
    No should have checked (or asked for) your card details, then shown £10 paid, less discount £10, = Nil, and you should have got a confirming email that you're set up - mine read:

Customer Name:
    Customer Address:
    Purchase ID:
    Subscription: Video Match Pass

Sub total: £8.33
    Tax: £1.67
    Total: £10.00

Discount: £10.00
    Discounted Total: £0.00

Payment Method: Visa xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx
    Billing Date: 2020-09-08

This payment will show up on your statement as EFL Digital Limited

Quote Originally Posted by MikeSB View Post
    Just wondered if those comments break the age discrimination and *** equality rules as there are some brilliant old men around...
    Hi Mike, agree with you regarding our generation. Management in our days was far superior compared to todays current arrogant admin. management It amazes me that most national/international companies and instituitions have managed to create an extra level of management that serves no purpose at all. Their sole function appears to be creating paperwork that makes no contribution to the welfare of the organisation.

To this moment CAFC`s admin management have not responded to my email or even attempted to answer my telephone calls. Have to say I am not not surprised. The young lady in the shop was the complete opposite, she cheerfully resolved the problem in a few minutes.

Regarding ifollow`s method of finalising the transaction that is just poor amateurish programming that with wordspeed could be resolved in one minute.

Quote Originally Posted by ShropshireAlex View Post
    No should have checked (or asked for) your card details, then shown £10 paid, less discount £10, = Nil, and you should have got a confirming email that you're set up - mine read:

Customer Name:
    Customer Address:
    Purchase ID:
    Subscription: Video Match Pass

Sub total: £8.33
    Tax: £1.67
    Total: £10.00

Discount: £10.00
    Discounted Total: £0.00

Payment Method: Visa xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx
    Billing Date: 2020-09-08

This payment will show up on your statement as EFL Digital Limited
    Thank you Shropshire for your precise details. Much appreciated. Finally got my code via email from CAFC admin 1 hour ago. Only took them 2 days. Hope to heck our team tomorrow will be quicker

Quote Originally Posted by lukcour View Post
    Thank you Shropshire for your precise details. Much appreciated. Finally got my code via email from CAFC admin 1 hour ago. Only took them 2 days. Hope to heck our team tomorrow will be quicker

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12