+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Mark Noble, Mr WestHam....

Mark Noble, Mr WestHam....

As captain of this football club I’m gutted, angry and sad that Grady has left, great kid with a great future!!!!!

David Sullivan...
    Growing up in the slums of Cardiff, young dwarf always dreamed of the day he'd run his heroes, West Ham. Years of wise investing came to fruition and then he met David Gold, East End through and through, who pulled babies out of the rubble in Plaistow during the Blitz and who's own glittering career at Upton Park was curtailed due to his commitment to charity work. In fact his girlfriend at that time, Vera Lynn, said. "David. You won't get nowhere giving all your money away love".

But the two philanthropists were undeterred.

Using the Bluenoses as a springboard they saved our club. And I say Gawd Bless 'em.

Run Like a Circus ?

Utter Pish.

He's behind you.

Oh no he isn't.

Quote Originally Posted by dagenhamJohn View Post
    David Sullivan...
    Growing up in the slums of Cardiff, young dwarf always dreamed of the day he'd run his heroes, West Ham. Years of wise investing came to fruition and then he met David Gold, East End through and through, who pulled babies out of the rubble in Plaistow during the Blitz and who's own glittering career at Upton Park was curtailed due to his commitment to charity work. In fact his girlfriend at that time, Vera Lynn, said. "David. You won't get nowhere giving all your money away love".

But the two philanthropists were undeterred.

Using the Bluenoses as a springboard they saved our club. And I say Gawd Bless 'em.

Run Like a Circus ?

Utter Pish.

He's behind you.

Oh no he isn't.
    Ot their biggest fan then John ......anyway your post put a smile on my face.
    Cheer up it can’t get any worse....or can it?

West Ham under 21's won 1-3 at Southend tonight.
    The future is bright.
    The future is Claret and Blue

Haha..Never mind John,you are still playing in the best league in the world .

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Haha..Never mind John,you are still playing in the best league in the world .
    Atmo Alf mate. Atmo!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by frenchlion View Post
    Ot their biggest fan then John ......anyway your post put a smile on my face.
    Cheer up it can’t get any worse....or can it?
    wotcha mon Frenchmeister, yes it can and it is!