+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Entertainment industries

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Ken it would cause a lot of jobs but is it no lenny henry that advertises premier inn?

If I never saw another advert or the "comedian" again I'd no be too upset.

Generally though the industries that shout loudest will get help.....sky has never shut up a boot free lancers.....ie most sky reporters.
    I seem to remember reading that it is a DC Thomson Charitable Trust that has donated 50% (£500k) to the £1Million fund for the 5 ‘arty farty’ locations in Dundee.

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    You are playing with fire making that comment.
    My wife has often told me that Cliff Richard can put his slippers under her bed anytime!!
    You'll Ken if that happens, they'll be a BBC reporter at your gate and a helicopter overhead.

You are playing with fire making that comment.
    My wife has often told me that Cliff Richard can put his slippers under her bed anytime!!
    She would get a good nights sleep I would think...

I seem to remember reading that it is a DC Thomson Charitable Trust that has donated 50% (£500k) to the £1Million fund for the 5 ‘arty farty’ locations in Dundee.
    Correct and full marks to them. They are putting their money to work. We all need to stop digging at each other. The arts are just as important to sme as football is to us. The real prize will b if the social distancing rules can be removed and getting all walks of life to think about an alternative seems to me to be worthwhile.

Saw a TV news slot about sniffer dogs that could detect covid. Duchess of Rothesay was introducing the item.

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    Correct and full marks to them. They are putting their money to work. We all need to stop digging at each other. The arts are just as important to sme as football is to us. The real prize will b if the social distancing rules can be removed and getting all walks of life to think about an alternative seems to me to be worthwhile.

Saw a TV news slot about sniffer dogs that could detect covid. Duchess of Rothesay was introducing the item.
    Just as important as football.....meh.😎

Wonder if these dugs could detect bletheringarabitus......some of them walk amongst us you know......be good to weed them oot even when they arnae in full dressage mode.

We pay full price to attend football matches whilst theatre goers at Dundee Rep pay a reduced ticket price thanks to government and local authority subsidies.

Football is just as important as the arts and not only doesn’t get help but is under attack.

Just plebs

Which soap is going to have the first covid caused death?

Which soap is going to have the first covid caused death?
    I’ll go Eastenders, and I’ll go further to say it will be a white male, 25-35 age bracket, fit and healthy but went for a pint with a couple of mates and caught it

Quote Originally Posted by jdfc View Post
    I’ll go Eastenders, and I’ll go further to say it will be a white male, 25-35 age bracket, fit and healthy but went for a pint with a couple of mates and caught it
    Be on Xmas day.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)