+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 23 of 68 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Thread: The Days Other Games (Season 2020-21)

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    They're top of the table Alto and you can see why. Some of our players were poor though and want a slap for the things they did wrong.
    But we're mid table right now so hopefully this will be a better season for us.
    Keep holding your own Acido, and then some

Quote Originally Posted by Altobelli View Post
    Keep holding your own Acido, and then some
    I was going to make a pervy joke there about 'holding my own' lol.
    But Beds would have nicked it and used it as his own joke.

Acido --I agree that some of your young team made mistakes and they were punished by a very good team who have a lot of experience, however, I was impressed by the way your lads kept on fighting right to the end and they could have had a couple of goals with a bit more luck and luck was certainly not on your side last night.

Quote Originally Posted by Supersub6 View Post
    Acido --I agree that some of your young team made mistakes and they were punished by a very good team who have a lot of experience, however, I was impressed by the way your lads kept on fighting right to the end and they could have had a couple of goals with a bit more luck and luck was certainly not on your side last night.
    Tahh for that Super, and I believe me I have wanted to say similar. Ive wanted to suggest we were a bit unlucky, or that the 0-4 was definitely flattering to them etc.
    But that might have sounded like sour bogeys from me eh.

The facts though, are that we can't compete with these moneybags teams who's owners DO continually keep spending. And that annoys me that they/Bournemouth might go back up again this season.

Tahh for that Super, and I believe me I have wanted to say similar. Ive wanted to suggest we were a bit unlucky, or that the 0-4 was definitely flattering to them etc.

The facts though, are that we can't compete with these moneybags teams who's owners DO continually keep spending. And that annoys me that they/Bournemouth might go back up again this season.
    The whole football world is ridiculous these days and it is difficult for many clubs to compete. Just keep going --I always like going to Barnsley when I visit my son in Sheffield. Good fish and chip shop not far from the ground!

The whole football world is ridiculous these days and it is difficult for many clubs to compete. Just keep going --I always like going to Barnsley when I visit my son in Sheffield. Good fish and chip shop not far from the ground!
    Im sure we will keep going mate, and Ive got good vibes about us this season under Valerie (why don't you come on over Valerie lol).
    Surely we will stay up and hopefully it will all be sorted out well before the final few games this time.

You were a bit unlucky Acido, and if your keeper had put some stickum on his gloves instead of vaseline, it would never have been 0-4.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    You were a bit unlucky Acido, and if your keeper had put some stickum on his gloves instead of vaseline, it would never have been 0-4.
    Jack's normally reliable as our keeper, but he looked 'out of it' last night.
    As for vaseline, well I'll leave you lot to discuss the merits of that stuff.

Jack's normally reliable as our keeper, but he looked 'out of it' last night.
    As for vaseline, well I'll leave you lot to discuss the merits of that stuff.
    Acido --one tip --if you are going to hold your own ---don't use Vaseline!

Acido --one tip --if you are going to hold your own ---don't use Vaseline!
    Supersub6, all Yorkshiremen have greasy poles, did you not know?

Page 23 of 68 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)