+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 68 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: The Days Other Games (Season 2020-21)

Ok Alto mate, heres my Burnsley update (which I know everybody loves on here lol).

Real frustration at the weekend, as Luton came and did a job on us, and without deserving it they did us 0-1. James Collins is surely destined for bigger and better than the likes of Luton, hes a quality front man in their team!.

And tonight we sounded comfortable away at Colin's team Middlesbrough, who might have been playing the U23's. But, I wish it could have been a league win instead, I still refuse to get carried away over these Lg cup games. We now go away to Chelski's U23s.

Quote Originally Posted by Altobelli View Post

"The stand-out fixture involves the team Susan Boyle said were ten years ahead of us. League Two: Bolton Wanderers v Forest Green Rovers".

Well spotted BT
    I was looking at the D2 betting last week, joint favourites were Bolton Wanderers and Salford City. If they were ten years ahead of us, they must have been light years ahead of Salford, who were playing Padiham not that long ago. It's a long time in football is ten years.

Burnley don't bother with these league or FA Cup games Acido, not that the Club wouldnt want to win a trophy, but because we havent got a squad big enough to compete

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    It's a long time in football is ten years.
    And the way it is at BFC at the moment, ten years seem a lifetime Sinkov

Quote Originally Posted by Altobelli View Post
    And the way it is at BFC at the moment, ten years seem a lifetime Sinkov
    We're laughing at Bolton now Alto, but maybe we shouldn't. The wheels look to be coming off the Burnley bus, if Dyche leaves and we get relegated who knows how far we'll fall ? We might be meeting up with our old friends at Bolton, Rochdale and Oldham sooner than we think. And Barnsley.

Can nobody design something ,that costs about 1 $, and that every Chinese needs it ?

Quote Originally Posted by Balanbam00 View Post
    Can nobody design something ,that costs about 1 $, and that every Chinese needs it ?
    Does it need to be bat resistant?

I would think those poor farmers in China's west haven't a clue, so really just those big cities, need working on ,working over ? I have always thought linseed oil was good for bats?? Yes, I have done a fair bit of rubbing in my younger days!

Carabao Cup

West Bromwich Albion 3 Harrogate Town 0

Ipswich Town 0 Fulham 1

Bristol City 4 Northampton Town 0

weeds United 1 Hull City 1 Hull win 9-8 on penalties

Southampton 0 Brentford 2

Everton 3 Salford City 0

Carabao Cup

Wolverhampton Wanderers 19:00 Stoke City

Brighton & Hove Albion 19:45 Portsmouth ON SKY

Page 3 of 68 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)