+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Alioski- was verdict expected.

Alioski- was verdict expected.

I don’t know much about the background of this incident, so were any of you fellow Clarets expecting him to get reprimanded by the FA or was it a predictable outcome ? Perhaps someone could give me an update.

Have you got the link please malwayne?

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Have you got the link please malwayne?
    Just saw it on Sky news briefly.

News to me, sounds like someone, not McNeil has been stirring it.

This is the level our society has descended to nowadays, inquiries into infantile millionaires playing babyhouse.

I wonder what those lads who died in two world wars would make of this, if they could look down and see their country now, is this what they died for, is this their legacy ?

The right decision, Allioski did nothing wrong,completely the fault of a Burnley fc Crybaby..

"While the Burnley player who made the complaint said the gesture could be perceived as discriminatory, he also said it could also be perceived as a "childish schoolyard gesture".

so - he thought an immature reaction toward a violet eliza bott complain a lot - could be thought predjudicial...yet also thought, it was just a silly gesture - and he still decided to make a complaint ?....well just for him - scoff on this mate.

The Fruitcake Award.

I had not realised McNeil is/was black.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    I had not realised McNeil is/was black.
    I had the same revelation with Harry's wife.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)